Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of messaging is a waste of time i
And manpower unless they are over staffer to the point of needing to find things to do.

People are either going to choose to wear a mask or not at this point. If they choose not, give them one warning then remove them.
At universal today on ET they cut the music, then turned on all the lights, then announced to keep your mask on at all times over mouth and nose. When we got back disembark there were lots of uniformed ppl that are not usually there and they took two people to “a room”, but I’m not sure what happened after that.

At universal today on ET they cut the music, then turned on all the lights, then announced to keep your mask on at all times over mouth and nose. When we got back disembark there were lots of uniformed ppl that are not usually there and they took two people to “a room”, but I’m not sure what happened after that.

Both Uni and Disney need to figure a way out to catch and eject people (without refunds, and revoke remaining admission media) who repeatedly violate the mask mandate. Disney could tie it to MDE somehow. Two taps and you’re out.

Both Uni and Disney need to figure a way out to catch and eject people (without refunds, and revoke remaining admission media) who repeatedly violate the mask mandate. Disney could tie it to MDE somehow. Two taps and you’re out.
Well they claim they have a mechanism for lifetime bans for other incidents so perhaps mask abuse needs elevation to that level.

The super secret mask police strikes again.

Interesting- MMRR was at 60min and my actual wait was 23. MFSR listed 10 actual walk on, listed 30 actual 11.

I'm also now the proud owner of a BB unit named Violet. Pandemic Disney is awesome, I'm loving how courteous guests are to eachother (for the most part). Mask compliance was also fantastic today everywhere I was. Not many Photopass out again but probably because of the rain.

Last edited:
Read on social media that the temperature check tents were spotted outside Blizzard Beach. Wonder if it could signal an announcement for the park or Winter Summerland since the other mini golf is open.
I noticed that when we were there last week, but I guess I assumed they were considering some kind of NBA access or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter