• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Director Rachel

kasar

DIS Veteran
Has anyone travelled recently and had Rachel as the Cruise Director on the Wonder? I haven't heard much about her on these boards.

I think we did during our April Cruise... she is from the UK right?

and she was pretty good. Didnt see her around much but on a 4 day cruise it would be hard to see her much. She was like all the other cruise directors I have seen there at showtime and making announcements but nothing much after that.

Heidi

We had Rachel on the 11/17 cruise and I found she was excellant. We ran into her a few times and had a lengthly talk after the "Dreams" show (which was truly magical!!!!). She apologized for the weather, being our first ever cruise, but even the cool, rainy forecast didn't withhold us from having the time of our lives!! We are booking the 7 day for March 2004. It was truly an AMAZING vacation:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

She was on our 4 day in September and I thought she was very good. MY DS8 still imitates her English accent when she started the Hercules show with "Welcome aboard the Disney Wonder".

We were on the 3 day wonder in early October and we had a male cruise director. Is there more than one on each cruise or do they change around that frequently?

Rick is the MAIN cruise director for the Wonder and Rachel is an assistant. All the CDs have rotations where they are off the ship for a couple of months, and when Rick is gone Rachel is the head CD. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter