***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been in people's Photobucket's/ share sites and have found so much that I love. Would it be possible to have the following (they will be for our Transatlantic cruise so therefore there is absolutely no rush:

Milliepie

Could this be personalized?

DCLbeachmhatblank.jpg

Could this be changed so that it says Disney Magic and September 18th to October 2nd 2010?

DisneyDreamPorthole2.jpg

I feel like a kid in the candy store. I am not sure how much room for personalization there is on any of the graphics, but we are the Ball family (Corinna and Graham) and all the graphics are for the Westbound Transatlantic Cruise, September 18th to October 2nd 2010.

Corinna

Here's my part. :goodvibes

Jordak-thanks for the Mickey ice cream bar sign! My teenage sons just said they wanted that one on their door because "it's a cool one".

Tjbaggott- the double dip is Port Canaveral, Castaway Cay, Nassau, sea, Castaway, Port Canaveral. Could you make a regular DCL one? Thanks so much!!!

Sure thing, what are you cruise dates and the FAmily name?

For grumpeeduck: Is this the kind of graphic you wanted?

grumpeeduck2.jpg
[/IMG]
grumpeeduck1.jpg
[/IMG]

For goofyshell: I don't know what ship you are but guessed the Wonder. I don't have one yet for the Dream but can work on one if thats the ship you'll be on. I can also add cruise dates and family name if you would like.

goofyshell.jpg
[/IMG]

For goofyshell: I don't know what ship you are but guessed the Wonder. I don't have one yet for the Dream but can work on one if thats the ship you'll be on. I can also add cruise dates and family name if you would like.

goofyshell.jpg
[/IMG]
I just love the itinerary design! Could you please make one that says Magic and if it's not too much work add my ports and dates?
Dover,England July 18
Sea July 19,
Oslo,Norway July 20
Copenhagen, Denmark July 21
Warnemunde, Germany July 22
Sea July 23
St. Petersburg, Russia July 24-25
Tallinn, Estonia July 26
Stockholm, Sweden July 27
Sea July 28-29
Dover July 30
Thank you.

You guys are so great at what you do! I already have ears for the door from milliesky, we're going to change them every night.

Jordak, could I please have 4 plates, all May 2010?
Pirate Mickey map background- Mark
Pirate Minnie map background- Tanya
Belle - Madison
Pooh & Honey - Tyler
Thanks so much!

You guys are so great at what you do! I already have ears for the door from milliesky, we're going to change them every night.

Jordak, could I please have 4 plates, all May 2010?
Pirate Mickey map background- Mark
Pirate Minnie map background- Tanya
Belle - Madison
Pooh & Honey - Tyler
Thanks so much!
you're welcome

Cptjackandcrew, did you want your Family name at the top of the Itinerary?
Usually I put "The ________ Family" in the blue section at the very top. Or if you'd rather I can put the name of the Cruise ie: "Northern European Capitals Cruise"

Cptjackandcrew, did you want your Family name at the top of the Itinerary?
Usually I put "The ________ Family" in the blue section at the very top. Or if you'd rather I can put the name of the Cruise ie: "Northern European Capitals Cruise"
I sent you a PM. Thank you.

Jordak! You've done it again! Can you please make a "Happy Anniversary" for my parents with the one in the car??

48th wedding anniversary 2010 on the sign and we're sailing the Med in less than 3 weeks!! EEEK!! That's if this volcano ever settles down....thanks so much!! (Their names are Wanda & Paul)

Tara

Jordak! You've done it again! Can you please make a "Happy Anniversary" for my parents with the one in the car??

48th wedding anniversary 2010 on the sign and we're sailing the Med in less than 3 weeks!! EEEK!! That's if this volcano ever settles down....thanks so much!! (Their names are Wanda & Paul)

Tara
Hopefully it settles down by then. That would really suck if that messed up your vacation.

WandaPaul.jpg

May I please have the following license plates, all with May 2010 and the logo on the side (instead of in the center) and Indiana:
Notre Dame - Joe
Ohio State - Kris
Ohio State - Emma
Ohio State - Sydney

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter