Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
door_5134.jpg

What are the dimensions of the number on the door??? We'd like to be able to make ears and other decorations to put around that circle.

I can't recall, but I have a file I can email you to print out ears...
It prints out 3 sets on one sheet of magnetic paper... so in case they go missing... you've got backups, or you could put them on someone else's door.

:)

I'm new at this, but I was able to remove the words from this image by putting a white box over the words in Powerpoint. I hope this helps some.

DisneyPrincesses.jpg

Um, if you'd like me to tweak my signature image for you, I'd be happy to... I'm kind of surprised you would modify it and post it here w/o my permission and without having even asked me.
Yes, I modified midnights' ears - but it took me hours and days to get the princesses mapped...

It just seems like common courtesy to ask first when the person you are stealing from is actually participating in the thread.
:(

Um, if you'd like me to tweak my signature image for you, I'd be happy to... I'm kind of surprised you would modify it and post it here w/o my permission and without having even asked me.
Yes, I modified midnights' ears - but it took me hours and days to get the princesses mapped...

It just seems like common courtesy to ask first when the person you are stealing from is actually participating in the thread.
:(

I'm sorry! :sad2: I was not trying to do anything wrong! :confused3 I was trying to learn new things and help by sharing what I learned. It won't happen again! :thumbsup2

I removed the other post too! :flower3:

Disney110.jpg

Here Luvthe ears you can use this one and decorate it with what ever picture you want. No one owns any picture originally created by Disney. Disney has them copy righted and in that sense we all use something that belongs to someone else.

I am finally getting my signs ready, and we leave on saturday!! Here is one I made for the 2 birthdays we are celebrating on board. I printed them on magnetic paper and cut around the frame and they came out so cute!! I will post some more as I get them finished.

birthday.jpg

I am finally getting my signs ready, and we leave on saturday!! Here is one I made for the 2 birthdays we are celebrating on board. I printed them on magnetic paper and cut around the frame and they came out so cute!! I will post some more as I get them finished.

birthday.jpg

Oh these are so cute, my son (KEVIN) is celebrating his 4th birthday on the first day of our cruise, I was wondering if I could have the Pluto image and add my son's name and change the number on this to correspond to his age? thanks so much.

Wow those are great! Would you be able to post the simple graphics or the place where you got them? I love the Mickey heads with numbers inside them they have good depth.

birthday.jpg

First of all Thank you to everyone for sharing your amazing ideas!!! These are some of the door signs I have created for our Moon Cruise and fellow Moonies. All credit for repeated images is given to those FABULOUS DIS'ers who were gracious enough to share. Please feel free to copy anything I have done.

MaryPoppins.png

JessiesGirl.png

babs.png

Oh these are so cute, my son (KEVIN) is celebrating his 4th birthday on the first day of our cruise, I was wondering if I could have the Pluto image and add my son's name and change the number on this to correspond to his age? thanks so much.

Here ya go!!

KEVIN.jpg

DreamCruiser100 those are amazing! I am amazed at the talent I see others use here and the creativity for the great looking magnets. Thank-you for graciously sharing these.

Hmm now can I ask for your soccer Mickey? :rotfl2:
My DD loves soccer and here
are a few I have collected. SOme from the DIS board but I don't know who created them or I would give them credit.
clipmickeysoccer1.gif

clipminniesoccer-1.gif
soccerballcopy.png

soccer.jpg

mickeysoccer11.gif

m6.jpg

Wow those are great! Would you be able to post the simple graphics or the place where you got them? I love the Mickey heads with numbers inside them they have good depth.

Thanks!

I just used simple clip art that I got online, and then edited it in photoshop, adding layes, shadows, textures, etc. (I am a wannabe graphic designer, and have been teaching myself photoshop this summer!)

The mickey heads were done with a custom brush shape I made, and then added effects to. I saved the black one as a jpeg so others can use it.

mickey.jpg

Here ya go, I just used Printshop and added a textured background, I probably got the origanal image from you:flower3:

soccermickey_page0.png

AWESOME SIGNS EVERYONE!!! :cool1: Puts mine to shame!!!

Wondering if anyone has any good Christmas themed Disney clip art/graphics to share? :yay: :banana: :smickey: :goodvibes

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter