Cruise ship font

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
My apologies if I missed a thread on this, I'm looking for how to get the cruise ship fonts for the ship name? On Pinterest there is a popular layout for cruise itinerary with the ship name in gold, pictures in circles along the side. If nobody familiar I'll post a pic, anyhow wanting to printout 'Disney Magic" in similar font to one on side of ship. I have no idea how others are getting this as a die cut?!! TIA

image129.jpg

That font is not easy to find.... I can not find a specific name for it.. :(
The closest I could even come to be maybe similar is Shifty Chica.

I did try a search for Disney Magic logo and found some things you may be able to print out if you scrap traditionally..

Sorry I could not be of any more help.. but I sure would love to know the name of that font specific.. it's gorgeous! :)

thank you!! I am still traditionally scrapping so i'll google the image and print it out on vellum. I really appreciate your reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter