cruise spcl on Travel Ch

ppiew

DIS Veteran
I see that tomorrow (Feb 17) the Travel Channel has a special on "Ultimate Cruises" at 1 PM if anyone is interested. Don't know what ships/lines are featured.

Yes, I do think that this is the latest cruise piece by the TC... DCL is picked as the ultimate 'Family' Cruise. And there is a little bit of footage. a bit of the DCL produced stuff that we have all seen... the Kids in the club making Flubber, and Cruise Director Rick talking up the Disney cruises.

I noticed that they did not really show any 'INSIDE' info!!! Like, inside the restaurants, entertainment, Castaway Cay, etc.... etc.... You know, all the wonderful little things that I have learned on the DIS here..... DCL is definately keeping all of the best stuff as carefully guarded secrets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter