Cruising the Dream on our 1st cruise ever!!! (5 Night Double Dip)

Thank you all so much for reading along with my adventure. It was great fun sharing it, and have decided to do a PTR for my September trip. I was going to do a retroactive TR for last December's trip but most of my pictures are not worthy, so must do better when I'm there this coming December.

Please come on over if you'd like, thanks again for all the kind words and support on this one!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2954445

I know I wrote in before - but I hadn't read everything. I just finished the cruise and can't wait to dive into wdw! You made me feel like I was right there with you! My family is taking the 4 day on August 1st and I feel so much better prepared. I know it was a lot of work - I appreciated it all so much!! Thank you!

I know I wrote in before - but I hadn't read everything. I just finished the cruise and can't wait to dive into wdw! You made me feel like I was right there with you! My family is taking the 4 day on August 1st and I feel so much better prepared. I know it was a lot of work - I appreciated it all so much!! Thank you!

Oh you're going to LOVE it! I just this evening shared a slide show of the trip to my dad and stepmom, and it made me so ready to go on my next cruise. Oh, I forgot to mention this before, some evenings the Aquaduck is open until midnight, and there is very little to no wait. We never went at night but our table mates said that was the time to go if you can.

I'm so glad it was helpful. You have less than four weeks to go! So exciting :)

Based on your thoughts on the Passporter Disney Cruise I went in search of it today. Barnes and Noble didn't have any copies so I checked with the customer service. There's a new edition coming out July 17th so I am having one held for me. Excited to get my hands on it and look through it. I feel pretty well versed on WDW but I still feel clueless about the cruise. Thanks for the recommendation!

Based on your thoughts on the Passporter Disney Cruise I went in search of it today. Barnes and Noble didn't have any copies so I checked with the customer service. There's a new edition coming out July 17th so I am having one held for me. Excited to get my hands on it and look through it. I feel pretty well versed on WDW but I still feel clueless about the cruise. Thanks for the recommendation!

It was so helpful to me, I hope it will be the same for you. I will be very surprised if it isn't. The writers are a husband and wife team that love Disney and have been in countless cruises for 'research' :) I think I'll pick up the new version myself, things change and they are up to date with all the changes.

It was so helpful to me, I hope it will be the same for you. I will be very surprised if it isn't. The writers are a husband and wife team that love Disney and have been in countless cruises for 'research' :) I think I'll pick up the new version myself, things change and they are up to date with all the changes.

I am sure I will forget this by the time I actually go on a Disney Cruise, so you will hopefully remind me right?????:confused3

I am sure I will forget this by the time I actually go on a Disney Cruise, so you will hopefully remind me right?????:confused3

Absolutely! I think you and David would really enjoy all the Disney touches. I hope you'll give it a chance one of these trips :)

Hi Pam!

Just wanted to let you know i thoroughly enjoy reading your TR! Will be taking my family on our first cruise ever on the Dream June 2, 2013---too long a wait!---and will be doing our first visit to WDW afterwards too!
Love the pictures! Even now, reading your TR is helping me through this second shift at work---makes me feel all these extra hours will be all worth it come 2013 vacay. :)

Thanks so much!

Hi Pam!

Just wanted to let you know i thoroughly enjoy reading your TR! Will be taking my family on our first cruise ever on the Dream June 2, 2013---too long a wait!---and will be doing our first visit to WDW afterwards too!
Love the pictures! Even now, reading your TR is helping me through this second shift at work---makes me feel all these extra hours will be all worth it come 2013 vacay. :)

Thanks so much!

Wow, first cruise and first WDW vacation all in one! That's going to be stimulation overload! It will definitely be worth all the overtime. Who's going, where are you staying for the WDW portion? I love details :)

Thanks so much, I'm so glad you enjoyed the TR. :goodvibes

Pinkocto said:
Wow, first cruise and first WDW vacation all in one! That's going to be stimulation overload! It will definitely be worth all the overtime. Who's going, where are you staying for the WDW portion? I love details :)

Thanks so much, I'm so glad you enjoyed the TR. :goodvibes

It will be me, my mom, hubby and sons---14, 12 and 9 during the trip! Airfare can get costly from Cali to Florida, so I thought since we're there anyway, might as well! And kiddos are not getting any younger, I really would like them to experience the MAGIC while they could still really appreciate it. I'm so glad I found DIS too! It's a great place to get info.

Take care always! :)

It will be me, my mom, hubby and sons---14, 12 and 9 during the trip! Airfare can get costly from Cali to Florida, so I thought since we're there anyway, might as well! And kiddos are not getting any younger, I really would like them to experience the MAGIC while they could still really appreciate it. I'm so glad I found DIS too! It's a great place to get info.

Take care always! :)

That'll be wonderful :) your boys should really love the clubs and basketball court. I'm glad your mom is able to go, she'll really enjoy being a part of it I'm sure. Just remember to relax and enjoy :)

That's exactly how I'm feeling about getting to DL and Hawaii. If its going to cost that much to fly I might as well do it all.

Please feel free to keep in touch and ask any questions if you want. WDW can be a bit overwhelming to navigate. I highly recommend the Passporter, it's a wonderful one stop fountain of info.

Pinkocto are you still around here?? I need you to tell me that a 3 night dream will be magical. DH was under the impression that I had booked a 3 night, but it was a 4 night.:-)rolleyes1) Him being the reluctant cruiser really wanted only a 3 night, and then 4 at WDW. So...I switched to a 3 night. Please tell me a 3 night can still be wonderful....:goodvibes

Pinkocto are you still around here?? I need you to tell me that a 3 night dream will be magical. DH was under the impression that I had booked a 3 night, but it was a 4 night.:-)rolleyes1) Him being the reluctant cruiser really wanted only a 3 night, and then 4 at WDW. So...I switched to a 3 night. Please tell me a 3 night can still be wonderful....:goodvibes

Not Pam, but I was on the 3 night Dream in November. Still great, but way too short!

Of course it will still be wonderful :goodvibes the biggest problem is at the end of three nights you're still going to want more. :)

I'd really recommend getting there as early as you can embarktion day so you make the most out of day one. If you have a late arrival you're cutting into important exploration time.

That DH just can't help but make trouble. Hopefully this will wet his appetite so he wants to do a longer cruise next time.

I just finished your TR, it's awesome! It's the most throurogh TR ever, I really felt like I was there. I've learned so much! I've been considering a DCL & DVC, so this was so cool to read. Thank you! :thumbsup2

:)Angeejoe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter