CSR is the New Deluxe!

We're staying at CSR for our first time the end of March, and thanks to threads like this one, and Buzz's site and pics, I am soooo looking forward to this trip and our stay at CSR!! :goodvibes Our previous stays were at the BC, but we just couldn't justify the $$ to stay there this visit. I was dissapointed at first, because I really didn't know anything about the mods, but this looks like a beautiful resort, with all of the amenities of the deluxes. This trip is our first vacation ever without the kids, and I think this will be the perfect resort for us to relax and reconnect in.:lovestruc

Actually, room 8211 fits the bill nicely! :thumbsup2

Ok, a question, rooz, do you think it would be rude for me to email their travel agent and request Room 8211?? I am very very good friends with their agent and she is such a doll...do you think it would be just a bit over the top if I were to do that??? :confused3

Just would love DISer's thoughts on that!!! ::yes::

Check out this thread for location.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=29296405&postcount=3

I like the cabana for their proximity to everything. The casitas for the great courtyards and fountains and the ranchos for the theme and seclusion.

Wow, thanks, BUZZ, I will absolutely check out your thread!!! :thumbsup2

11 and counting!!! :scared1: Well then CSR must be pretty amazing!!! :woohoo:

Ok, a question, rooz, do you think it would be rude for me to email their travel agent and request Room 8211?? I am very very good friends with their agent and she is such a doll...do you think it would be just a bit over the top if I were to do that??? :confused3
I wouldn't try to narrow it down to a room, a building is good enough. I usually ask for cabana 9b or any cabana building.

Welcome back and thanks for the great review!

What the heck!? I'm back not even a week and they made more changes. When did they add the blanket to the end of the bed? I like those.

Is that a blanket at the foot of the bed? or is it there to protect the white blankets from shoes while laying in the bed?

I know cruise ships have it like that.

I wouldn't try to narrow it down to a room, a building is good enough. I usually ask for cabana 9b or any cabana building.

Oh wow, good idea, Buzz...wicked cool. YIPPEE, this is why I love the DIS!!! :love:

I will email her and suggest Cabana 9B or like you said any Cabana!!! :thumbsup2

That is so funny, Buzz. You know I was thinking the same thing. When we first walked into our room, I was like I don't remember seeing blankets on Buzz's pictures?? :rotfl: :rotfl: The blanket and roll pillow really bring the look all together. We went for the DVC tour and I noticed the Bay Lake Towers and AK Villas both had the same type of blanket at the end of the beds. :banana:

I'm worried about the blanket! It's very cute and matches the tble runner blanket trend I've seen at nice hotels lately but I'm afraid they're going to start disappearing? I hope not and like to think that wouldn't happen but I'm sure it does. Hopefully people behave and we all get to see them! The roll pillows are cute too... took me a couple looks at the picture to notice the hidden Mickey's on them. I'd love to buy some of that fabric!!

I'm worried about the blanket! It's very cute and matches the tble runner blanket trend I've seen at nice hotels lately but I'm afraid they're going to start disappearing? I hope not and like to think that wouldn't happen but I'm sure it does. Hopefully people behave and we all get to see them! The roll pillows are cute too... took me a couple looks at the picture to notice the hidden Mickey's on them. I'd love to buy some of that fabric!!
Does WDW charge things to people's cc if things end up missing from a room? They must.

So all the rooms are the same size and what not? Just different views?? The whole different names [casitas,cabanas,ranchos] throws me off.. sorry if I am being daft!

See, I'm confused by all the different names.. I know I have asked before, but which would be the best choice if i could choose. My husband and I have 2 girls 10&7, is there a building better suited or are they all equal..

Thank you for the wonderful review! Dh & I will be at CSR next week & I am so hoping we get a new room :thumbsup2

I just booked a surprise trip for my family for Aug. and I booked it at CSR and after seeing the pics on this thread, I am sooooooo glad that I chose this resort this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter