CSR to Boardwalk?

dizneyfan

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if they are still running the shuttle bus from Coronado Springs to the Boardwalk? We used this during our last trip and hope that it's still in service.

--dizneyfan

It's been discontinued. But check with the front desk when you arrive - perhaps it will be running again when you arrive.

If you want to avoid DTD transfer, take the bus to MGM and walk to the Boardwalk or take the boat. (I prefer the walk, it's very nice!)

Originally posted by abeyst
If you want to avoid DTD transfer, take the bus to MGM and walk to the Boardwalk or take the boat. (I prefer the walk, it's very nice!)

Unfortunately, you can't do that after MGM closes, but IMHO, it's the best way to travel between the Boardwalk and CS when the park is open!

Thanks for the replies, everyone. Chip 'N Dale Express...I'm sorry to hear that Disney won't be reinstating the bus. We found it very convenient on our last visit and would like to visit the Boardwalk again.

Abeyst...thanks for the tip on how to best get there from CS. If the timing is right, we may try it out!

--dizneyfan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter