Curious???

linco711

DIS Veteran
Are masks still required on Disney property? i haven’t been seeing any comments or complaints lately so am just wondering..Thanks in advance for the info.C

Feb 16th I think it was they cancelled it for indoors and as above, only need to wear it on transportation (buses, monorail, boats). I am unclear about WHY you need it on transportation - maybe a union thing?

Happened in the middle of our last trip, and it was really good to not have to wear a mask in EPCOT and HS. :-)

Transportation only and I learned last week it is because of federal rules. Disney can’t remove them from those places until the federal rules change.

But it was nice not wearing everywhere else!

We just came back and we did not have to wear it on the boats but we did everywhere else. We had forgotten ours in our room when we were rushing to catching the skyliner to Topolino's but they were able to provide masks for us to use. We also witnessed several people that were boarding busses that did not have masks with them and the drivers provided masks for them.

Transportation only and I learned last week it is because of federal rules. Disney can’t remove them from those places until the federal rules change.

But it was nice not wearing everywhere else!
Awesome…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter