Current Aunty's Beach House Info Please

DnA2010

Rope Drop!
If I am reading this correct, Aunty's Beach House is only open 8am- 2pm (I was reading someone's review that their children had dinner at the beach house for $10) and you are only allowed a 1.5 hour slot unless you book a premium experience, then it is 3 hours? Are you able to get one slot per day then? I was reading a report where kids were able to be dropped off during the day without limit (not that I would drop my daughter off all day, but a relaxing, slow paced meal might be nice)

If I am reading this correct, Aunty's Beach House is only open 8am- 2pm (I was reading someone's review that their children had dinner at the beach house for $10) and you are only allowed a 1.5 hour slot unless you book a premium experience, then it is 3 hours? Are you able to get one slot per day then? I was reading a report where kids were able to be dropped off during the day without limit (not that I would drop my daughter off all day, but a relaxing, slow paced meal might be nice)
So I can answer some of this. I think most of the reports you are reading about the dinner thing and being unlimited was before covid. Things have changed since covid. You can do one free reservation a day for 1.5 and one paid experience for 3 hours. They can go back to back.

In the evenings Auntys Beach house is used for family classes like art animations or teen activities.

We were at Aulani this summer and the sessions book up pretty quicky online. They do not serve meals, but some of the paid programs have a small snack. If you aren’t able to get into a session, you can do a standby walk up first thing in the morning, and the CMs will try to find a session with an opening for your child.

We were at Aulani this summer and the sessions book up pretty quicky online. They do not serve meals, but some of the paid programs have a small snack. If you aren’t able to get into a session, you can do a standby walk up first thing in the morning, and the CMs will try to find a session with an opening for your child.
When you say they go quickly online, do you mean in advance or while you are at the resort?

We are getting close to 90 days out and I can’t find a comprehensive chart/list of what needs to be booked when.

So I can answer some of this. I think most of the reports you are reading about the dinner thing and being unlimited was before covid. Things have changed since covid. You can do one free reservation a day for 1.5 and one paid experience for 3 hours. They can go back to back.

Thank you so much! It def sounds like pre-covid it was much more like DCL!

When you say they go quickly online, do you mean in advance or while you are at the resort?

We are getting close to 90 days out and I can’t find a comprehensive chart/list of what needs to be booked when.
I felt like we checked and booked at 60 days or shortly after on the app. If not, it was 30 days. Be sure to download the app, if you haven’t already. You can check the current events, character meetings, and offerings at Auntie’s and Uncles.

We had pre-booked the free play and paid sessions on the app before we left for Hawaii for each day of our stay. We were unable to get a pre-booked spot for 2 days of our stay and were able to get an opening those mornings at the walk-up standby line.

It was great to check in our child while we packed up the room on departure day, then head to the pool when her session was over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter