Current Crowds in Oga's Cantina?

titaniumfemme

Earning My Ears
My partner and I will be at Disney World in just under 3 weeks. (September 22-26 -- squee! We're so excited!) I know crowd levels may change before we get there, but can anyone report on the current situation at Oga's? Is the place packed wall to wall with unrelated parties standing/sitting together? I have an ADR for Oga's on the Saturday of our visit (around 10:45 am) and I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it. I'm willing to manage the risk of being at the parks, but part of the way I'm doing it is by not doing a lot of indoor dining. Oga's is special in that to me, it's more of an experience than simply a place to get a drink, but I'm just not sure I want to take on that risk. Your recent experience would be much appreciated! Thank you.

Packed elbow to elbow at the bar. I'll admit, I was a little uncomfortable.

We had two evening reservations and did keep them both but if it's going to make you uncomfortable being that close, you may not enjoy it.

Even when the parks were practically empty 2 weeks ago, Oga's was packed. We weren't comfortable with it so we ordered our drinks to go.

How many people / groups are they generally putting in a booth?
When we went 8/20 (8:50 pm ADR with 9pm closing time) they seated a group of 5 with our group of 4 in a booth. We had enough space to keep 1-2 ft between our parties.

Our group of 6 got put with a group of 2 at a standing table. It was about 6:00 and thankfully it wasnt too packed

Even when the parks were practically empty 2 weeks ago, Oga's was packed. We weren't comfortable with it so we ordered our drinks to go.

I wasn't aware this was something you could do! How does that process work? Is it done through the app or do you still just go in and order and then just take it outside?

We've been there one other time back in 2019. So while we love the ambiance of the place, since we already experience it might just be worth it as well to just get them to go.

I wasn't aware this was something you could do! How does that process work? Is it done through the app or do you still just go in and order and then just take it outside?

We've been there one other time back in 2019. So while we love the ambiance of the place, since we already experience it might just be worth it as well to just get them to go.
We were sat at our table and I checked with the waitress that we were allowed to order our drinks to go, she said it wouldn't be a problem. They were delivered in plastic cups and we walked around Galaxy's Edge and enjoyed our drinks.

We had an ADR for 10:20am last Friday and it was full - not jam packed like in the afternoon and evenings but as full as I wanted it to be. I had also been checking the whole day before for cancellations to move our time to afternoon and absolutely nothing came available all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter