• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

current movies on dream

"The Finest Hours" will "prem-ear" on Friday, tho the critics haven't been impressed with it.

Star Wars

Other than that, You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing.

thank you i was hoping someone would post the phone number :)
Good Dinosaur (3d also)
Bridge of Spies
Star Wars (3d also)

Are what is currently playing based on a recent navigator. Short cruises don't allow for a lot of variety. You could expect as @jdb in AZ mentioned, that Finest Hours will likely show up at midnight release and rotate with Bridge of Spies, as the late night movie for 'adults'

Anyone know what the likelihood is of these movies still playing in 4 weeks? I'd really like to see Good Dinosaur after seeing the preview at Hollywood Studios...couldn't get my husband to a theater at home but he would watch it on the cruise. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter