Current Popcorn Bucket Design

Minniekins

DIS Veteran
Hey! Bringing back this recent popcorn thread instead of starting a new one about the latest popcorn buckets available.

So, checking to see if there’s anything new available for the regular popcorn buckets? And also where they might be. Does there happen to be any new Mickey buckets for the Mickey/Minnie celebration? It’s just coming up on summer so I’m excited to see what could be there for our trip Jun 2-10! Also, anyone happen to have any pics?

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
Hey! Bringing back this recent popcorn thread instead of starting a new one about the latest popcorn buckets available.

So, checking to see if there’s anything new available for the regular popcorn buckets? And also where they might be. Does there happen to be any new Mickey buckets for the Mickey/Minnie celebration? It’s just coming up on summer so I’m excited to see what could be there for our trip Jun 2-10! Also, anyone happen to have any pics?
Last I heard the Minnie balloon buckets were still being sold. Not sure if Mickey still is. I don't believe any more new birthday celebration buckets are coming out.

Minniekins

DIS Veteran
Last I heard the Minnie balloon buckets were still being sold. Not sure if Mickey still is. I don't believe any more new birthday celebration buckets are coming out.
Thank you! Not sure I have seen or knew there was a Minnie balloon bucket in Wdw, but love Minnie! I will be looking for it! Is it similar to the Mickey balloon bucket?
If I find it I'll get that one, and hopefully there is a new regular bucket, as well!

• rteetz

Thank you! Not sure I have seen or knew there was a Minnie balloon bucket in Wdw, but love Minnie! I will be looking for it! Is it similar to the Mickey balloon bucket?
    If I find it I'll get that one, and hopefully there is a new regular bucket, as well!
    Yep it’s similar just has a bow to show that it’s Minnie.

MudQueen22

DIS Veteran
    Are there any special buckets in Epcot? Where would we buy them in Epcot? It's our first park day, and my younger one loves popcorn.

rteetz

Are there any special buckets in Epcot? Where would we buy them in Epcot? It's our first park day, and my younger one loves popcorn.
    They should sell a refillable bucket there but there are not any special buckets there currently.

• MinnieMom85

Mouseketeer
    How often do they seem to change. If I buy one this weekend at Epcot, it should still be the same for a week later right at MK/HS?

honeymo78

Don't dream it, be it
    Anyone know if the Woody’s Round Up Bucket is still available at HS? Or maybe is there a new bucket with the Toy Story gang?

• ulcards99

Mouseketeer
    I heard the Oogie Boogie bucket is available now outside of the party. Where have you seen it?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS