Currently at the grand opening of wwohp

I sincerely hope they are using the hand held scanners today with the mob! The regular scanners just don't work.

There didn't seem to be the usual scanner problems when we were there. I think perhaps they had disabled the finger printing thing because they were working way too easily! The only line hold ups were when people had not exchanged their vouchers.

We'll be in orlando for a night before heading to miami next wed and thought of heading over in the afternoon just to see WWOHP. I think we may have to rethink our plans. I'm not sure if I even want to go to dinner at emeril's or tchoup chop now.

I just took a look at some of the crowd pics people are posting and all I can say is ...

1.gif

I'm so glad we're no where near that mess!!!!

We'll be in orlando for a night before heading to miami next wed and thought of heading over in the afternoon just to see WWOHP. I think we may have to rethink our plans. I'm not sure if I even want to go to dinner at emeril's or tchoup chop now.

I don't think the crowd will be anywhere near this insane after this weekend.

I don't think there's any words I can say to describe that madness I've just seen and read about :scared1: WOW!

Thank the lord I'm waiting a few YEARS before heading there :lmao:

Dh and I went to Universal today and are going to IOA tomorrow. I am sooo nervous now. We have the Harry Potter pacakage and we are supposed to have breakfast at 10 am, but I am not sure how we are even going to get in in time. Anyone know what time the parking garage opens?

The weather cooled down once the storm started heading this way. A few sprinkles but thats all.

We parked at the top level of the parking garage and it was filling up quickly. We got there about 11.

Dh and I went to Universal today and are going to IOA tomorrow. I am sooo nervous now. We have the Harry Potter pacakage and we are supposed to have breakfast at 10 am, but I am not sure how we are even going to get in in time. Anyone know what time the parking garage opens?

The weather cooled down once the storm started heading this way. A few sprinkles but thats all.

We parked at the top level of the parking garage and it was filling up quickly. We got there about 11.

They may have a special entrance for breakfast reservations. Ask the team members when you get there.

I just don't see how anyone staying onsite is going to be able to get past the General Public crowds to get to the early opening turnstyles. It looks awful.

This is my concern as well. That is why I asked what time I will need to arrive. I guess only time will tell.:confused3

HOLY CRAP ON A STICK!!!!!!! asfjkasldkjaslkdjalskdjalskjlasdljskdlskd!

Mears is supposed to pick us up at 7:30 on Sunday. Might cancel and do a taxi instead. HOLY CRAP!

But good news! I'm at Magic Kingdom today and the lines have been pretty nice! 10 minute wait time for Haunted Mansion! Longest lines I've had so far is for Monsters Inc Laugh Floor and Mickey's Philharmagic (about 15-20 mins each). I have my fastpasses for Space and Thunder Mountains for later. It's open until 3 AM tonight!

But mannnnnnn, I hope I can get into HP. EEP!

LOL @ the previous post saying that someone on Twitter was telling people to arrive at 6am for the next month or don't get into WWoHP. LOL. LOL.

Did I mention LOL?

It's just a small land people, it's nice but geeze... the crowds will die down when the hardcore Pothead nerds go home. After today it definitely won't be as insane (and the people waiting in those lines ARE insane) as today... not to mention next week and beyond.

I was at the grand opening (arriving around 5:15am). Man, what a ZOO!! But it was fun

What is the correct term for fans of Harry Potter? Potterphiles? Potterites? Potheads? Hogwartions?, Hogwarriors, Voldermorticians, anyone know?

WOW!! Those crowds are crazy!!!! I am so glad we already got our fix a couple of weeks ago!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter