Custom Disney wedding invitations

allisonswonderland said:
Anyone know where I could get custom invitations for my wedding? Or how could I make them?
Thanks...

I have some wedding designs in my gallery that could be made into invites

or I could custom make you a desing

Target or Michaels sells make your own invitation kits that are very nice and then you could customize them

MIL may want some rehearsal dinner invits, which will be at the GF Summerhouse. Any sugguestions or advice, ideas would be great! I want kind of beachy, GF, Disney, but casual

I have seen the packs to do on the computer but how do I add a touch of disney- I am ok on computers, if someone tells me what to do I can usually figure it out-
Thanks----

here are some ideas for the invitations

invite.jpg

invite2.jpg

invite3.jpg

I have an idea for the rehearsal - just need to find what I have in mind

Those are gorgeous! If I wasn't already married I would have to use them! I didn't know about these boards when we got married so I made our invites and they were pretty bland.

You do INCREDIBLE work!

Those really are great!!!! Got anything beachy? Your gallery is so cute, do you have any ears or tiaras that say disney bridesmaid?

Thank you!!

I can make the bridesmaid designs - which one do you prefer or both?

do you want characters in beach attire in the design or what about a watercolor of the GF - not sure how casual the rehearsal dinner is - what you have in mind

surprise me...they all sound awesome, the watercolor sounds good- characters in beachy clothes does too. Thanks this is awesome- I wish I knew how to do all of this.... the rehearsal dinner is not ultra casual, but it is not dressy at all. I would like to discourage people from over dressing as I may have my phototgrapher do some family shots on the beach there. Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter