custom t-shirt design needed

MiceMagic

Earning My Ears
Who does custom t-shirt designs? I want a woman's t-shirt with a big 60 on it. The 0 should have Mickey Mouse ears added on top. Then I want it to say- Disneyland and Me underneath the 60 in Disney font.

Thanks for any help you can provide. I have already looked on Etsy and didn't find anything.

I Googled 'design your own t shirt no minimum order' and several companies came up that do exactly that. My guess is that you'll be lead through the design process and order online. I have only made my own t shirts with iron on transfer paper, which might work for you also. 3 trips and they're hardly cracked or peeling!

Yes, I'd contact Etsy sellers that make shirts and ask if they can do a custom design and a quote.

I think the DIS has a forum where DISers help each other with designs and such. I'm going to go ahead and move this over to our community board.

If you don't see exactly what you want on Etsy, you can look for a shop with similar items (and some vendors have listings for custom work), then contact the vendor to ask if he/she will do what you want. There are so many vendors who do Disney related things, from clothes to party favors. I can't imagine that there isn't anyone on Etsy to do what you want.

I Googled 'design your own t shirt no minimum order' and several companies came up that do exactly that. My guess is that you'll be lead through the design process and order online. I have only made my own t shirts with iron on transfer paper, which might work for you also. 3 trips and they're hardly cracked or peeling!
Thanks- I never thought to include "no minimum order". That helps a lot in the search!

Yes, I'd contact Etsy sellers that make shirts and ask if they can do a custom design and a quote.
I did contact a seller on Etsy tonight and my t-shirt is being made in a few days! I searched for custom adult Disney t-shirt and had good luck with the first seller! Hopefully I will like the results!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter