• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cutout guy needs your help!!!

Doombuggy1969

Earning My Ears
Most of you will know me from the CMO contest as Cutout Guy. Others will know me as the co-host of the Window to the Magic podcast. And as the host of the new videocast "The Show". We've been around for about 4 years and have a listener/viewership of about 6000 people per week. For the last 3 years I have produced our Halloween show, and for most it's the highlight show of the year. This year the show will be video as opposed to audio.

The main segment of the show will be an original 35 minute story telling the 200 year history of the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. Look at it as a bit of fan fiction telling the story of how 999 spirits came to reside in the home and how Walt Disney had the house and all its inhabitants relocated from New Orleans to Disneyland.

The story itself is told by a narrator with various bits of character dialog dropped in here and there. the voice cast includes, professional film, TV, and video game voice over artists, Peter Renaday, Corey Burton, Brian Sommer, as well as Neil Patrick Harris who is a fan of the show himself. Not to mention that Corey and Pete are famous Disney voice over guys. Look em up!

The story is visualized through illustrations. I've been able to recruit a handful of artists...but I need more. This is purely on a volunteer basis as no one makes any money from the show including myself, but it'll look good on your resume, and the project in general should be fun to be a part of, especially if you're a Mansion fan!

the deadline for art submissions is October 21...but sooner is obviously better.

If you want to participate, contact me for details...either PM me here or email me at:

PatricksShow@aol.com

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Patrick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter