cutting system?????confused!!

twingle3

Mouseketeer
i am so confused about buying a cutting system. i know that if i get one i want the wizard cutting system. but.......do i really need one? what are some of the ways that you girls use your cutting systems to get your moneys worth? is it just the alphabet? die cuts of items? shapes? tia

I have a QK and Sizzix and I have definately gotten my money's worth out of both. I scrapbook ALOT and use my aplhabets for titles, journaling accents, etc. I also have alot of shape dies which I actually don't use all that often. For me it was much cheaper to buy a system instead of purchasing alphabet stickers or die cutes (of course this was after I accumulated a full PSB of alpha stickers alone, and still continue to pick up a few here and there :rotfl: ).

Now I am going to get a Wishblade, a big investment, but for me it would still be worth it for variety of fonts/shapes without having to buy sets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter