"D" sent/received thread is here.....COMPLETED!!

:sad2: I even just did a cut and paste for the mailing label. Very legible, large letters, with clear packaging tape protecting the label.
Makes one wonder where and why some packages sit in limbo. :rolleyes:
Well it doesn't show by Friday, I will re-mail Saturday morning -- at the counter.

hopefully it will show up before that.
I had a priority take 2 weeks to go from WA to CA once :rolleyes:

Before I re-mail, would you PM me the mailing address again? I cannot imagine it was incorrect originally. But at this point who knows where that darn package is or why it has not reached its destination? :confused3

ugh! Even media mail would have been rec'd by now.
It had to have been either mis-delivered or in a dead bin somewhere. :confused3

I think the PO is out to get you this time, Barbara.
I will PM you Donna's address ::yes::

:sad2:

This just brought to mind a postal clerk I dealt with once when I was mailing a package to the UK. The address had about five lines and "UK" was on one of the lines. Of course, I had the package already addressed when I took it to the post office. When the postal clerk saw the address he made me write out the words "United Kingdom" because he said if I just left it "UK", the package would be sent to the University of Kentucky. I think my mouth fell open when he told me that. He was serious! :eek: I couldn't believe it.

:rotfl: That is bad, Donna........all those British names and British postal code and I would assume a customs form, it would go to Kentucky? Aren't those postal clerks supposed to pass some kind of test? :eek:

Read this in a game show host voice ---

DJT -- IF your "D" package HAD arrived, this is what YOU would have received:

A Disney Donald Duck surprise pin!

pin45165

AND --

a Disney Death and Taxes Weekly pin!

pin76623

But NOT a BRAND NEW CAR!!!

;) :rotfl2:

Instead, DJT, you (hopefully :sad2:) will receive what will be in surprise package # 2 being mailed this Saturday!

Apparently Death and Taxes is not certain when delivered by USPS. :rotfl:

Read this in a game show host voice ---

DJT -- IF your "D" package HAD arrived, this is what YOU would have received:

A Disney Donald Duck surprise pin!

pin45165

AND --

a Disney Death and Taxes Weekly pin!

pin76623

But NOT a BRAND NEW CAR!!!

;) :rotfl2:

Instead, DJT, you (hopefully :sad2:) will receive what will be in surprise package # 2 being mailed this Saturday!

Apparently Death and Taxes is not certain when delivered by USPS. :rotfl:

:rotfl: Your post is too funny. But those pins are great. I'm so sorry they haven't come. One more day! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Re-mailed this morning at the USPS counter. Used DC this time. Which of course does not guarantee a delivery any more than without. But maybe this time someone will actually be looking at what they handling and it will reach the intended destination.

shoot....I thought for sure since the other was on the way, it would.
Well, at least one should reach you in a few days........hopefully.

shoot....I thought for sure since the other was on the way, it would.
Well, at least one should reach you in a few days........hopefully.

Not anymore, my pin exchange that went missing never did show up even after she received the resend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter