d

We just returned from our first stay at Yacht Club. Here are some pics of our room.

IMGP1771.jpg

IMGP1773.jpg

IMGP1775.jpg

Thanks for the photo's. It looks like I will be staying at the Yacht Club in December. I can't wait. :goodvibes

Thanks for the photo's. It looks like I will be staying at the Yacht Club in December. I can't wait. :goodvibes

You're welcome....AND might I also mention that the beds were the most comfortable ones I've ever slept on at Disney. My DD already requested this resort again, because in her words,"the beds feel so good." :)

You're welcome....AND might I also mention that the beds were the most comfortable ones I've ever slept on at Disney. My DD already requested this resort again, because in her words,"the beds feel so good." :)

When you have been walking all day I think it makes a difference how comfortable the bed is. When the bed is comfortable I feel more rested and ready for the day. It sounds like you guys really enjoyed staying at the Yacht Club.

I'm starting to get excited about my December trip now. Everyone has such nice thing to say about Y/B club. I have stayed at the GF, WL and AKL for Deluxe resorts. I have stayed at POR a couple of times, and All Star Music one trip. Do you guys know if they are still using Beaches and Cream as CS for breakfast?

No photos of yatch. I think Yachting enables one to enjoy the fun of the sea breeze with excellence in the enjoyment of sailing through all phases on a sailing yacht boat and charter a yacht for holiday vacation sailing.

Yacht club

we just booked for this July at the YC. Are these pictures of a Standard room view? I am wondering if it is worth upgrading to Club level? He have always been satisfied with standard rooms at all star and moderate resorts. This is our first trip in a duluxe. Our normal day is get to the parks when they open, stay till lunch, come back to the hotel for 3 hours, then close down the parks. We are only awake in our hotel like 4 hours of the day. So is the CL worth the money or do I just spend the difference somewhere else like better dinners and shopping?

I have a TON of a YC water view room. It is room 3163.
IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

I LOVED it there. I have more photos on my TR if you are interested. (it is linked in my signature- the 1000+ photos link)

I'm glad someone started this thread! I've always had a hard time finding YC room pics on the DIS!

I love the new rooms. I tried to get into YC in April for a night, but it was booked. Maybe I'll try again today too see if there was a cancellation, the rooms are gorgeous:goodvibes

I'm very excited to see these pictures we will be at the YC in 7 weeks. DH and DS's all wanted to stay at WL but I fought for YC and I won, so it better be the best place we've ever stayed or I will hear about it from all of them. One DS was sold on YC when he saw the pool.

Oh Boy. I think I might be sold on YC water view for my 10 year anniversary trip in May 2011!!!!!

Thanks for posting these pictures. . . I've been searching alot for these. We are heading there for a long weekend next week and staying there. :thumbsup2

Here are some pictures from our room that we had back in September 2009. The black specks in the photos were on my lens not on anything in the room.

3885422784_a789bfc728_b_d.jpg

3884598549_ee7270dcd4_b_d.jpg

3884621095_5274ef4a4b_b_d.jpg

3884605445_fb8e69253a_b_d.jpg

3876284535_74f713307a_b_d.jpg

Those pics are killer. One thing I noticed was no daybed. It almost seems with the desk there that there would be no room for one, but don't many of the rooms have one?

Does the burgandy chair I see in the pics fold out into a bad like at BLT ?

The chair doesn't fold out, but you can call the front desk & get a roll-away bed for no extra charge:
IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3210.jpg

My brother slept on it & said it was pretty comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter