Dad and 2 kids at SSR? Suggestions??

gcbsdad

Mouseketeer
My wife and 2 oldest daughters (10 & 8) will be going on a trip to Germany next week for 3 weeks and I will be watching my 8 year old son and 3 year old daughter. Knowing this for a while, I booked 4 nights (6/24 - 6/28) at SSR in a studio. We are Florida Resident Seasonal Pass Holders so unfortunately our passes are Blacked out but I figured we could have lots of fun anyway. Besides, I think we will still end up going to MK for a day anyway.
Here are some of the ideas I have for fun:

- Swimming - and possibly pool hopping.
- DTD - maybe a movie
- Character Breakfast at Cape May Cafe' - Only one I could get.
- Beaches & Cream
- 1 day at MK

Does anyone have any other ideas?

-mini golf
-rent a boat at DTD
-head over to AKL and walk around

I think with the activities going on at Saratoga Springs, we could stay there and not go to the parks. The pool is fun. There are activities going on at the community center. Boat rides. Walk to Downtown Disney and walk around and do things there. We had lots of fun playing miniature golf. Go over to Fort Wilderness for the camp fire. See if there are any of the kids' adventures available at the Grand Floridian. Walk around the Boardwalk. Rent a boat or water mice. Take a carriage ride. Rent surrey bikes.

I would get the activities sheet and let them pick what they want. Mine like any type of crafts, putt-putt, swimming, arcade, kids night out, even just playing board games with other kids. And, don't forget the SSR pool movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter