Danielle & Chris: 11-11-11 WP/ADH/DP Wedding PJ/TR - Complete *(1 Year Anniversary)

I :love:LOVE:love: the Tangled photos! So beautiful and romantic. :goodvibes

Thank you so much!

thank you for putting this up so quickly. You look gorgeous and I love the tea cup photos.

Love the one where you jumped the fence to get the faraway shot in front of castle and the fact that the castle is reflected in lake. Breathtaking.

You're welcome! And thanks a bunch! :)

I *adore* your tangled pics!

Thanks, friend!

I LOVE the Tangled pictures! I am sooo jealous of them! I want pics there!

Hahah, I was hoping for Dumbo pictures like you got. Oh, well. :)

I love your pictures! Everything looks like so much fun! :goodvibes Your MK photos are beautiful! I especially love the teacup ones. :cutie: Those are on our MK photo shoot must-have list. I hadn't even thought about having pictures taken at the "Tangled" M&G area, but yours are so pretty. I hope we have enough time to get pictures taken there.

Aww, thanks! You won't be disappointed with the Tangled area--it's great! :thumbsup2

-I’ve never been to Biergarten. (Chris and I would be shy if we sat next to strangers. Well, Chris would be and then he would get mad for me for talking up a storm.) But WOW! That’s a big beer!
-GAH PRETTY ICE CASTLE
-I loveses the water shots.
-I also <3 the teacups!

•Lol...there were small tables of 4 at Biergarten, so you wouldn't have to talk to strangers!
•Squee, thanks!!!! :goodvibes

THOSE PICTURES ARE GORGEOUS!! They are some of the first ones that have me wishing I did a MK Shoot!! ---of course Bobby would have never agreed to it but thats a whole other issue!

Ready for Epcot!! :cool1:

So pretty! I love the castle pics and the Tangled ones!

I probably woulda squealed with excitement over the Tangled area! ;D

Love your Epcot photos! Your group looks like SO much fun!

I absolutely love love love your Magic Kingdom pictures, they are absolutely gorgeous Danielle! I think the Tangled ones are my favorite. :) You look absolutely beautiful in them and you and Chris are sooo cute together!

3:30am?! Whew!

Wow, your pictures are just stunning!!

Too bad about your Dumbo picture-- it is still super cute!

OMG, love your teacup and Tangled pictures! GORGEOUS!

Breathtaking pictures! I love them all especially the Tangled shots! So perfect and unique. And I love that you described the parade practice that was going on at the start of the shoot - sounds so neat! Can't wait to see the EPCOT pics!

Wow, your MK photos are awesome!! I LOVE the tea cups ones. I was really hoping to do some over there, so I'm glad to know it is a possibility.

Danielle,

Once again wonderful updates. It has been so much fun coming along for the ride. :)

* Out of all of our trips to WDW, we have never done Germany either. Maybe we will add it to our list for November. Give it a try for lunch.
* Wow!!! 3:30 :scared1::scared1: I suddenly am happy that the MK shoot isn't available in November and that we are doing Epcot. I was able to pick our pick up time and went with 8:30.
* Love, love, love the MK photos! I don't remember seeing the Tangled ones before and they are fabulous. You both look amazing.

Can't wait to see your Epcot shoot again. It was lovely.

I really like your suggestion of the D23 event in Boston. I mentioned it to Paul and he liked it too. Let me know what you and Chris decide to do. I have been meaning to join D23 and this gives me the reason now.

The MK pictures came out so good, makes me want to do that too! It must have been so cool being in the Magic Kingdom without the crowds. The only time I've experienced that is the 3 am extra magic hour nights and I was a zombie by the time we left lol! I've loved following your story, can't wait to see the Epcot photo shoot pics. :goodvibes

THOSE PICTURES ARE GORGEOUS!! They are some of the first ones that have me wishing I did a MK Shoot!! ---of course Bobby would have never agreed to it but thats a whole other issue!

Ready for Epcot!! :cool1:

Thanks, Sarah! Epcot is next!

So pretty! I love the castle pics and the Tangled ones!

I probably woulda squealed with excitement over the Tangled area! ;D

Thanks, lady! I know-I thought of you when I posted those pics. ;)

Love your Epcot photos! Your group looks like SO much fun!

I absolutely love love love your Magic Kingdom pictures, they are absolutely gorgeous Danielle! I think the Tangled ones are my favorite. :) You look absolutely beautiful in them and you and Chris are sooo cute together!

Thank you so much, Emilie!

The park pictures came out SO beautiful! They all came out so wonderful :goodvibes

Thanks, Kristen!

3:30am?! Whew!

Wow, your pictures are just stunning!!

Too bad about your Dumbo picture-- it is still super cute!

OMG, love your teacup and Tangled pictures! GORGEOUS!

Yeah, that was too early for me. Thanks, Faith!

GORGEOUS!! :love: ur dessert party pics is getting me excited about MINES!!

Thanks--You will love it, girl!

Breathtaking pictures! I love them all especially the Tangled shots! So perfect and unique. And I love that you described the parade practice that was going on at the start of the shoot - sounds so neat! Can't wait to see the EPCOT pics!

Thank you, Catherine! It is such a fun and unique experience.

Wow, your MK photos are awesome!! I LOVE the tea cups ones. I was really hoping to do some over there, so I'm glad to know it is a possibility.

Thank you, Justine--I hope you can get that shot too!

Danielle,

Once again wonderful updates. It has been so much fun coming along for the ride. :)

* Out of all of our trips to WDW, we have never done Germany either. Maybe we will add it to our list for November. Give it a try for lunch.
* Wow!!! 3:30 :scared1::scared1: I suddenly am happy that the MK shoot isn't available in November and that we are doing Epcot. I was able to pick our pick up time and went with 8:30.
* Love, love, love the MK photos! I don't remember seeing the Tangled ones before and they are fabulous. You both look amazing.

Can't wait to see your Epcot shoot again. It was lovely.

I really like your suggestion of the D23 event in Boston. I mentioned it to Paul and he liked it too. Let me know what you and Chris decide to do. I have been meaning to join D23 and this gives me the reason now.

•Germany was a huge hit with our group, you'll have to let me know if you try it!
•I have to say that both parks were fun to take pictures in, but I really love my Epcot pictures the most.
•We still haven't decided on the D23 event yet, but I will let you know!

The MK pictures came out so good, makes me want to do that too! It must have been so cool being in the Magic Kingdom without the crowds. The only time I've experienced that is the 3 am extra magic hour nights and I was a zombie by the time we left lol! I've loved following your story, can't wait to see the Epcot photo shoot pics. :goodvibes

Thanks, friend! Those extra magic hours are killer, haha. Epcot is up next! :goodvibes

11/13/2011
EPCOT Bridal Shoot

Joe asked us which pavilion we wanted to start in, so I let Chris pick. Of course it was his favorite--Norway!

ScreenShot2012-03-02at102251AM.png

With our Viking friend
ScreenShot2012-03-02at102328AM.png

We were almost about to bypass China, but Joe said we should venture in. So I took some pictures in honor of my girl, Mulan, hahah!

ScreenShot2012-03-02at102437AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at102453AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at102509AM.png

Then we went into Italy, which yielded probably my favorite batch of photos.

Some Christmas decor too!
ScreenShot2012-03-02at102544AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at102604AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at102618AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at102637AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at102725AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at102819AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at102850AM.png

I love this pic of Chris
ScreenShot2012-03-02at102912AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at102938AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at103011AM.png

Then we hopped into the van and drove on down to Morocco.

ScreenShot2012-03-02at103027AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at103044AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at103106AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at103131AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at103228AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at103309AM.png

And then our last stop was over in France.

ScreenShot2012-03-02at103342AM.png

I had been wearing my flip-flops the whole time, (so I could actually walk around) so the very last thing Joe and Evelyn wanted to do was a 'shoe shot'. I had brought my wedding heels with me, so I slipped them on, they posed us, and then told Chris to pull up my dress to reveal the shoe. The result? Well, let's just say it looks a little too intimate…

ScreenShot2012-03-02at103440AM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-02at103452AM.png

The shoe shot, haha.
ScreenShot2012-03-02at103508AM.png

We started to head back towards the van when Joe had asked us what we do professionally. We told him we are artists--Chris an illustrator and me a photographer. Joe stopped in his tracks, took the camera off from around his neck and just handed it to me. He was actually letting me hold and play with this big, beautiful machine! I looked through, played with the lens, and even scrolled through the pictures (sneak peeks!). This was a very magical moment for me. He told me I should apply and do photography with them. I wish--That would be awesome. I handed the camera back over and they drove us back to the Grand Floridian.

It was almost 9:00 am by this point and we were both exhausted. We had a lunch reservation planned for The Wave, but we nixed it and took a nap instead. We changed into comfy clothes and conked out. We woke up around 3:00 pm and got ready to head over to the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!

To be continued…

I love the China and Italy photos!! Those are my faves!!!

You'd never know it was the next day... everything looks just as perfect as you originally were!!

I have a plan... Chris can work at the Animation Academy, you can join Disney Photography, Dave wants to drive a boat, and I can work Dior at Epcot :laughing: No worries that they'll probably only pay us $7 an hour :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Danielle!
I finally got caught up!
- I love your MK shots you may be one of the only brides that I actually love the pictures from MK
- am crazy about your tangled pictures they are amazing
- I do love the teacup ones also! kinda makes me wish I was doing a DFTW wedding but oh well
-Your epcot ones also came out great and i am very impressed!
- I love your wedding hair also

Ok I can not wait to read more.

Teresa

Oh Danielle, you're just so pretty!!!! Why are you so pretty??? Can I have some of it?

The shoe shot is still my favorite. SEXY SEXY

I love the China and Italy photos!! Those are my faves!!!

You'd never know it was the next day... everything looks just as perfect as you originally were!!

I have a plan... Chris can work at the Animation Academy, you can join Disney Photography, Dave wants to drive a boat, and I can work Dior at Epcot :laughing: No worries that they'll probably only pay us $7 an hour :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Thanks, Deena! :)
And I like your plan--Let's sell our souls to the mouse.

I love your Italy pictures, they are absolutely stunning.

Thanks, friend!

Danielle!
I finally got caught up!
- I love your MK shots you may be one of the only brides that I actually love the pictures from MK
- am crazy about your tangled pictures they are amazing
- I do love the teacup ones also! kinda makes me wish I was doing a DFTW wedding but oh well
-Your epcot ones also came out great and i am very impressed!
- I love your wedding hair also

Ok I can not wait to read more.

Teresa

Aww, thank you for all the compliments, Teresa!

also...who did your hair and makeup?

Teresa

Laine from Beaute Speciale -- I 100% recommend her / them!

Oh Danielle, you're just so pretty!!!! Why are you so pretty??? Can I have some of it?

The shoe shot is still my favorite. SEXY SEXY

:rotfl: All these compliments are going to my head, I feel so pretty just sitting here in sweats at 10am. :lmao: Thanks, Jackie :)

I have a girly crush on danielle!

LOL. This just made my day! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter