DAS and Lightning Lane/Genie +/Virtual Queues

Aurora63

<font color=0066CC>I do look ravishing, don't I?<b
Hi everyone...we're taking a day trip to the MK soon. My son has the DAS, he is 5 and on the smaller side, so to little for any of the roller coasters (and likely wouldn't want to ride them anyway.) Meanwhile, my sister will want to ride as many coasters as possible.

Can we use Genie + or the virtual queue for her to ride something he will not ride, even if she is in the party to ride something else with him?

For example...if we get her in the virtual queue (or use Genie +) for Tron at 10:00, would we be able to use my son's DAS to ride, say, Buzz Lightyear at 9:30? Or do we have to wait until after she rides Tron to use the DAS for the whole party?

Thanks, hopefully this question makes sense.

Hi everyone...we're taking a day trip to the MK soon. My son has the DAS, he is 5 and on the smaller side, so to little for any of the roller coasters (and likely wouldn't want to ride them anyway.) Meanwhile, my sister will want to ride as many coasters as possible.

Can we use Genie + or the virtual queue for her to ride something he will not ride, even if she is in the party to ride something else with him?

For example...if we get her in the virtual queue (or use Genie +) for Tron at 10:00, would we be able to use my son's DAS to ride, say, Buzz Lightyear at 9:30? Or do we have to wait until after she rides Tron to use the DAS for the whole party?

If she is going to ride your DAS selection, she will need to do it at the same time as your son.

The Genie+ and Lightning lane selections are completely separate.

If you add her to the DAS selection and she does not ride, you will need to go to one of the blue umbrellas and have her removed so that you can make another selection.

The line for Tron can take a while.

just remember if son is too short to ride he can not even wait in line and not ride so she would have to be in line by herself unless another adult is with you. yes she can use Genie while waiting for brother's DAS time for another ride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter