DAS Registration at DL?

Luv Bunnies

DIS Veteran
I'm reading about the wait times for vitural, pre-DAS registration and it doesn't sound like fun. I'm wondering if it's really worth devoting several hours to waiting for a video call, or if it's just as easy to register in-person at City Hall? We're flying into Orange County on a Saturday morning and likely won't actually be in DL until at least 10:30. I'm guessing that the lines at City Hall will have died down by then and it wouldn't take long to get a DAS for my son? Anyone have experience doing this?

I'm reading about the wait times for vitural, pre-DAS registration and it doesn't sound like fun. I'm wondering if it's really worth devoting several hours to waiting for a video call, or if it's just as easy to register in-person at City Hall? We're flying into Orange County on a Saturday morning and likely won't actually be in DL until at least 10:30. I'm guessing that the lines at City Hall will have died down by then and it wouldn't take long to get a DAS for my son? Anyone have experience doing this?
You don't have to register at City Hall. You can apply for DAS at Chamber of Commerce in DCA or at any of the Information Kiosks (look for the umbrellas and CMs wearing plaid) in either park. The lines are usually short (if not, go find another Kiosk) and the process is usually quick.

You don't have to register at City Hall. You can apply for DAS at Chamber of Commerce in DCA or at any of the Information Kiosks (look for the umbrellas and CMs wearing plaid) in either park. The lines are usually short (if not, go find another Kiosk) and the process is usually quick.

Thanks. I didn't know I could register at a kiosk. That sounds like the quickest/easiest option.

I called yesterday at 12:16. It said there would be at least a three hour wait but somebody came on about 20 minutes later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter