What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Finishing yesterday’s dinner which was how to make shrimp and savory corn kernel grits with no recipe and lots of remains of the day.
I’m sure I’ll never make it this way again but that’s just because I’ll never have the same exact leftovers in the fridge.
Had a simple green salad on the side and a half a mango for dessert.

I have no idea what DH and the resident 7 year old had for dinner last night; I have what we suspect is norovirus and didn't leave my bedroom, couldn't even contemplate food. Feeling better today but still wrung out, so I'll take it easy. They might get leftover pizza from the weekend, or I'll have DH take the boy to McD's or something. I'm wiped.

Burger is on sale here this week so guess what our dinners will revolve around... once I can contemplate food again, that is!
I hope you feel better soon!

We’re doing hot sausage in the crock pot. I will sauté some peppers and onions as my side. DH will insist on his being on a bun. I probably need a side for him and DD—probably some sort of frozen potatoes (tots or fries) or noodles. Neither of them like peppers and onions.

A green salad with radish and red onion slices added to it, and baked salmon atop spinach .
Went to Aldi’s today and fell in love with all the fresh fruit available so dessert is a fruit salad made with clementine segments, pear slices, cubed mango, kiwi fruit and blackberries. Dressed it with a bit of honey and mint leaves. Made enough of the fruit that I can have some tomorrow too, yum.

Went to Aldi’s today and fell in love with all the fresh fruit available so dessert is a fruit salad made with clementine segments, pear slices, cubed mango, kiwi fruit and blackberries. Dressed it with a bit of honey and mint leaves. Made enough of the fruit that I can have some tomorrow too, yum.
I love a fruit salad. That sounds delicious!

Thank you, my doc told me to start losing weight, freaking sigh, 😝 .

I told her that getting things started with p/t would probably do the trick, hellooo but I’ve an appt with an orthopedic surgeon to see if wrist surgery will allow more arm mobility. Oh and my arm has nothing to do with my demndable leg getting P/T as far as I’m concerned but apparently my insurance company disagrees.

I’m thinking really evil thoughts for both professions….oops.

I agree!
Thank you, my doc told me to start losing weight, freaking sigh, 😝 .

I told her that getting things started with p/t would probably do the trick, hellooo but I’ve an appt with an orthopedic surgeon to see if wrist surgery will allow more arm mobility. Oh and my arm has nothing to do with my demndable leg getting P/T as far as I’m concerned but apparently my insurance company disagrees.

I’m thinking really evil thoughts for both professions….oops.
You're a good patient. Fingers crossed that the surgery will be the solution.

@leebee. I hope you're feeling better.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and hoping this surgery will allow for more mobility.

Health insurance companies ☹️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter