DAS registration que--what time?

50sjayne

DIS Veteran
Hey, I've looked around and people keep saying you can request a chat at 7 am, but it says it isn't open until 9 am? I don't have my grands on the weekend so my only times are after I get off work and if it's true I can get on at 7, could try when getting ready for work and school. Also has anyone ever got a chat sooner than the wait time they say it is? Yesterday it was 3 hours and cut me off at 8, today it is saying 5 hours.

I just went through getting DAS for my dd. It doesn't open until 9am PST. Yesterday I started at 10 am and waited 10 hours and never got though. It cut me off at 8:00pm on the nose. SO vexing.

Today I started at 4:00pm and it said 5+ hour wait, but I waited 3.5 hours and I did get to talk to the CM finally.

I asked the CM when the best time to call is and she said to try to get in line right at 9am, or at 7:30 pm. She told me that by 9:30am they usually have a hundred people waiting, at least. I don't know if she was right about 7:30 pm, because I got kicked off at 8.

When I registered last year, I once got through to a CM in 5 minutes! That was a Saturday morning.

I hope you get through, and you can always go to a kiosk in the park if you don't get through for the video call.

It’s been busy for the past week. But the weekend before that I waited half an hour on a Saturday. Thai week after I’d already registered I had to get back in the chat to get das preselects. Two days I got in really quick despite them listing a long wait.

Thanks for the replies-- it's helped. Still trying though. have next week to try again. Someone did come on after 2 and a half hours one night, when it said 5 hours, but I didn't have all the tickets in the app. I hadn't dl'd the app yet at all so got that all situated at least. A couple nights ago I quit at 8 thinking well, it's closed and someone started chat at 8 ; 15 ugh-- found out the next am. I know we can go to city hall or a kiosk when we get there-- it's jus precious time in the a.m. Had no idea it would be this hard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter