Date and Rate 2010......

APH rate drop for October! :woohoo:

I've switched my rate from AAA to APH for my October 6 - 10 trip!

Room 1:
RPR hotel
garden view room - 4 adults
Oct 6 - Oct 7 $184.00
Oct 8 - Oct 9 $259.00
APH rate
(original total was $1,133.66; new total is $996.76)

Room 2:
RPR hotel
garden view room - 2 adults
Oct 6 - Oct 7 $134.00
Oct 8 - Oct 9 $209.00
APH rate
(original total was $908.66; new total is $771.76)

Nice to see RPR & HRH have AP rates for Oct.....no PBH.

wth? :mad:

It is funny. I had ressies at RPR for Oct 20-23rd-AAA rate. checked when I saw this thread and no APH rates available for RPR, but PBH did have them for less than my AAA rate at RPR.

:sad1:

That's a bummer! Hopefully, it will become available for you. I wonder how booked up PBH is?

:confused3 maybe almost full??

eh..it's only the 1 night, so if I have to pay $300 for it, I will.

:headache:

Guessing AP rates aren't out past mid Oct?

:confused3 maybe almost full??

eh..it's only the 1 night, so if I have to pay $300 for it, I will.

:headache:

Guessing AP rates aren't out past mid Oct?

If I'm not mistaken, you'll also be staying Saturday night. The Friday/Saturday APH rate still isn't that good, running $75 higher than a Sunday to Thursday night stay. The Friday/Saturday night APH rate was only a few dollars cheaper than the AAA rate. It was the Wednesday/Thursday night rates that made changing the rate worth it.

I actually received the Portofino APH rates for the latter part of Octiber inluding a Friday night. 189 for Wed and Thurs and 234 for Sat...

If I'm not mistaken, you'll also be staying Saturday night. The Friday/Saturday APH rate still isn't that good, running $75 higher than a Sunday to Thursday night stay. The Friday/Saturday night APH rate was only a few dollars cheaper than the AAA rate. It was the Wednesday/Thursday night rates that made changing the rate worth it.

Yep...Saturday nite.

3 nite weekend trip.

3 different beds/places.

sigh....

oh well...so be it if that's the price. :guilty:

I actually received the Portofino APH rates for the latter part of Octiber inluding a Friday night. 189 for Wed and Thurs and 234 for Sat...

Lucky you....figures it wouldn't be available our night!:headache:

oh well...we got really good prices for the week we went earlier this month. I can suck up 1 night...but not 5 ;)

September 21-26

RPR!! Stay More Pay Less

Sep 21, 2010 $142.35
Sep 22, 2010 $131.40
Sep 23, 2010 $131.40
Sep 24, 2010 $131.40
Sep 25, 2010 $131.40

Total: 751.00 USD

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

glad I saw the recent posts!!
was able to get the cheaper AP rates ( great news since I still would have had to buy a AAA membership!) woohoo

yes I am splitting my dates, we have a house rented for the week, but I figure the express passes for 4 days are worth the 2 night stay at USF!

so please change my rate on the beginning page list!

sunday Oct 24th RPH
2 waterview queens
$199 AP rate
( I did have previous AAA rate of standard $211 , they had no standard available for this night)

Thursday Oct 28th RPH
2 standard queens
$164 AP rate
(I did have previous rate of standard $211)

I just made reservations for HRH Dec. 18-23 - APH rates weren't so good yet and neither were AAA. The hotel had already booked all the standard and water view rooms - pool view rooms were showing $192 with Stay More/Save More. Decided to go to the Loews site to see what their site said...

$164/night Pool View :eek:

Ho!Ho!Ho! and a here we come!

Passholder rates went fast for the weekend of Oct 1-3. There is also that Florida Lottery ticket rate that was the same. That is what we booked.

RPR Oct 1-3 Water view $194 per night Fri/Sat $164 Sun night with a $75 food credit :thumbsup2

HRH Oct 20-22 Standard view $179 per night :thumbsup2

FL resident and APH rates are out for November. I just got PBH garden view room at rate of $229 (was $305) per night (Nov 24 - 28).

Were platinum so that is agreat rate for the suite upgrade we get.

Passholder rates went fast for the weekend of Oct 1-3. There is also that Florida Lottery ticket rate that was the same. That is what we booked.

RPR Oct 1-3 Water view $194 per night Fri/Sat $164 Sun night with a $75 food credit :thumbsup2

HRH Oct 20-22 Standard view $179 per night :thumbsup2

how did you get the food credit?

We have never stayed on-site at Universal before, but would like to this year. We will have annual passes, but when I check the rates (Saturday night, Oct. 10) on the website, it shows the same rate with and without the AP ($269). Is it possible that there is no AP discount for this date?

We have never stayed on-site at Universal before, but would like to this year. We will have annual passes, but when I check the rates (Saturday night, Oct. 10) on the website, it shows the same rate with and without the AP ($269). Is it possible that there is no AP discount for this date?

October is an expensive month with the Hallowe'en Horror Nights being hugely popular. Which hotel are you looking for and is it Sat. Oct 9 or Sunday, Oct. 10? RPR has $209 for Saturday Oct. 9 using the APH code.

That was part of the Florida Lottery promotion. I believe that is it over now. I think you had to buy your ticket back in June.

oh ya, I remember somethign about that. I had a florida friend check it out.. but from what I remember, it didn't have any choices for the last half of october.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter