Date and Rate for 2004?

Denisenh, don't worry if you don't get late checkout, they'll hold your luggage for you so you can do whatever you want until time to leave for the airport. They also allow you to shower or whatever at their locker room........hairdryers, towels, everything is there.

Ajksmom, hope you like RPR club as much as we did!

RPR July 3-6 Fan Club Rate $164.00 per night.
I just did this tonight on a WHIM. "Heck, Let's go for the 4th!!"
I think this is a very good rate, considering it's the 4th
of July weekend. What do you guys think?

I got 164 for July 11 with fan club card, no ent book available. Now I DESPERATELY need a fan club carb!!!:eek: Tinkerbarb, did ya get my email?!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Eclpz314
Denisenh, don't worry if you don't get late checkout, they'll hold your luggage for you so you can do whatever you want until time to leave for the airport. They also allow you to shower or whatever at their locker room........hairdryers, towels, everything is there.
Thanks for letting me know. I figured on our last day we could use the pool until we have to leave, so that would work out fine. I would just need to have some clothes aside to change into. Thanks!:wave:

That would work for you then because the fitness center w/showers, etc. is right behind the pool on the bottom floor of tower 3. They probably have lockers you could use also.

We booked over the phone and got a corp. rate of 194.00 Bay view. This was better than the 249.00 HRH price. I hope it's good for teenaged boys. I am so looking forward to staying there!

I'll be at Royal Pacific May 29th-May31st. We booked through hotelkingdom.com because it was about the only place that actually had rooms available. The rate with them was 212.00 (and change) per night for a standard room. Probably not worth it really but I wanted to get away for Memorial Day and I wanted to stay onsite for the express line privelages, so I guess that makes it worth it to me in the long run. The resort appears to be absolutely stunning and since we're so close to the parks and again, get that shorter wait in line I'm sure my wallet won't cry too much. :)

RPH - July 16 -18

AAA rate of $215 for 5 people (not including rollaway)

What does the PCT in "TAX: 6.50 PCT PER ROOM PER NIGHT" mean?

Just booked HRH for Sept. 16-20. Standard room, garden view: $134 on Th and Sun, $176 on Fri and Sat with Entertainment card rate!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Edited:
I changed our dates slightly to take advantage of Southwest's $99 fares. We are now going:
Sept 14 - 18, HRH $134 T - Th (Ent card rate) and $153 F (APH).

Saved $200 on airfare and $65 on the hotel! Yippee!!!

I wish RPH had a pool slide, I much prefer their decor and would love to stay there, but the slide is a clincher for my two girls!

Thanks No11's Mom! never occured to me that it meant %. Wonder why they just didn't use the % sign? I was trying to make it into per person, per room. :rolleyes:

Wish we could get the Hard Rock, but they won't take reservations for only two nights.

A Garden View room in Portofino finally opened up and I got a AAA rate of $255 for 4 adults and one adult sized child..

I am keeping my other reservation at Royal Pacific ($215) and I will keep checking back with rates to see if I can get a better rate at Portofino.

So far, that's the best rate I have seen for a Garden View at Portofino since I missed getting the FAN Club rate of $242. :)

BTW - My RPH AAA rate went up today to $269.00. I do wish that Loew's would just keep rate at their very lowest and quit playing games. :rolleyes:

Familyof14;
FYI: I got a Bayview at PBH on the AP rate for $202. for next week.

Those are both great rates! We are not AP card holders and it wouldn't do us any good to get one.

I cancelled my reservation at Royal, so we will be staying at PBH in mid July. Prime rate time. My great price is gone and in it's replace is a rate of $369. Good thing I booked when I did.

Back on November 17, 2003 we made reservations at RPR for June 6-10, 2004. ENT rate was $144 for standard. Adding the 11.5% tax and $6/night parking brings the cost to around $168/night.

:hyper:

Oct. 11 - 17 RPR standard room 2 queen beds 129.00 per night

Thanks to this board I knew to keep checking back, because my original reservation was for 209.00 per night

what a savings :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter