Daughter turns 3 during trip, will everyone ask me her age???

ilovediznee

Always planning our next trip home to Disney!!!
My Mom is taking my daughter and I to Disney a week before my daughter's 3rd birthday. Will everyone be asking her age?? My fear is that a every park they will ask and then if we park hop then it will be several times a day.

Thanks

It doesn't matter. If you start the trip as 2 and then turn 3..it's ok..disney considers the child two the whole time..so get a b-day pin and show off that it is her b-day. She will remember that forever and you will have a MAGICAL time!

We went two years ago when my youngest was turning 3. We were told that as far as park admission, he was considered 2 the whole time. (We had only one more day at the parks after his birthday.) No one asked his age ever, though I think he told one CM, "I'm three today!" when entering the park. He was wished happy birthday and not asked for park admission.

We did pay for the character meals for him after he turned three, but I don't think anyone would even think to question you on that either.

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter