daughter w/peanut allergy

laughinplace199

<font color=blue>AKA Shrimpo or Flamingo Legs<br><
Does anyone have any info or advice for travelling with a peanut allergic child? We just learned that our 3 year old daughter is highly allergic to peanuts. We will be staying at OKW and will have a kitchen to prepare some meals, but I'd love to be able to eat in the parks as well, especially for character meals. We haven't been to a restaurant since we learned of her allergy, and I am really nervouse about eating out.

Thanks for your help!

Thanks for your help KathyK. The link you provided was helpful. I tried to do a search earlier, but it wouldn't work. I figured this topic must have been covered before.

i don't know if your flying or not but you might want to check with the airline to see how they deal with peanut allergies. because i have heard from someone the dust from the snack peanuts can get in the air and cause a reaction also. just a thought. my ds is 5 and allergic to any berry except blueberries and eggs. i am constantly asking does this have eggs or berries. i am a label reader to good luck.. it is easier now than it was. If the food is red he will tell the server( popdad, teacher.....) i can't have berries except blue. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter