Daughters bridesmaid to-be just suddenly passed

Boopuff

DIS Veteran
My DD was a CP at AOA (in the gift shop, they call themselves skittles) While there she met a really great friend. She and Michelle both finished the CP and began full time work. Michelle at BBB and My DD at Photopass. When they both moved home, they're crazy friendship lasted across the country. My DD got engaged, and asked Michelle to be a bridesmaid. The excitement was crazy. Wedding planning was in full swing. Suddenly, a few days ago, Michelle collapsed at work. No underlying illness, nothing. She went into cardiac arrest at the hospital, never regained conscientiousness. All her CP/CM friends are so sad. She was such a bright light, loved all things Disney. She was 28.
IMG_3399.JPG
Michelle in her BBB costume.

Last edited:
Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers

(I would put in a hug - but no clue where it is).

My goodness that's so sad. My prayers for Michelle, and for the condolences of her family, her friends, especially your daughter.

And may your daughter's wedding still be an occasion of joy and hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter