Day 3 - MGM Studios

drennan

Disney Nutter - Looking for FUN !!!! Life is what
family: Myself - aged 33
Stephen - aged 37
Billy (ds) - aged 9 going on 90
Jack (ds) - aged 22 months

Jack woke at 5am this morning so its getting better, didn't rush around again this morning - got to MGM about 10.30am - the parks seem to be really busy for some reason - first we went to see Beauty and the Beast - I love this show it never ceases to get the hairs on the back of my neck to stand on end, with the singing and costumes it just makes you feel really good:) :) Then in was onto the TOT i forgot what this was like, my lungs was at full capacity though, got FP for the rock and roller coaster for 2-3pm - decided that both families would go our seperate ways now - we walked down to Honey I Shrunk the Audience Kids Playground and let the kids run around for a bit, Billy loved it, Jack was a bit unsure of the water splurting out from different places at first, but he soon got used to it and was soon, soaking, luckily for me I brought a change of clother with us..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Billy wanted his face painted which cost $12.00 which I thought was a bit steep, but it did look good, even if it was for only 15 minutes, he got a bit hot you see and decided to spray his face with his water spray forgetting about his face - so it didn't quite have the same effect with the makeup running into one smudge effect - so out came the baby wipes to clean it all off. Headed back to the Rock and Roller Coaster only to find out it had broken down !! went to see Bear in the Big Blue House, this in itself was worth travelling to Florida for, Jacks face was amazing, it brought a lump in my throat I can tell ya, and I caught it all on video which was even better, this means I can embarrass him when hes older.... met up with the others and headed towards the Sci Fi Diner for something to eat - not impressed I'm afraid the set up is good, the service was good but the food was YUK and the prices were way TOO EXPENSIVE our bill came to $121 and that was just main courses and drinks, I've had better at Dennys so I wouldn't go there again in a hurry. After this we went on Star Wars which I thoroughly enjoyed after that we all headed towards Rock and Roller coaster again, I decided to go and collect the photos with Jack and Billy and they went onto R&RC met up with them to see Fantasmic at 6.45pm, but there was only standing left so we decided to leave it for another night, I went on R&RC with Steve and Sara and all I can say is WOW, the photo was hilarious my hair looked like bart simpson on a bad hair day !! Headed home after this all on a high - put kids to bed, had alager and went to bed myself for 10pm, feet aching but really enjoyed myself today

I love the description of your hair on rocking roller coaster LOL. It does give you lovely memories to see their faces at such a young age when they see something special doesn't it ? Worth all the travelling. Carolyn

:D :D Sounds like a really good day was had by all (except the face painting $12 perhaps for 15 minutes:rolleyes: ).

I really regret not getting on RRC . . . next time:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter