Days Inn Lakeside- Good?/Bad?

mouseper

Earning My Ears
Planning a very last minute trip to Disney for next week. I found great rates at this hotel, but after reading here a bit, am a little unsure. Please help!

Just a bump.

I am interested too.....if you stay there can you give your opinions? I am looking to go the first weekend in April.

Hi! I'd be happy to post a follow-up. We'll be back by Easter. I hope we are not disappointed.

i stayed there 4 yrs ago and found it clean and basic wouldnt eat in the resturant but its really close to i drive that wasnt a problem i originaly booked for aug this year but then decided to take my sons friend so trying for a suite instead they had great rates for aug @$29 per night that i think couldnt be beaten and if you only plan to sleep their and have a swim in one of the 3 pools id say go for it and let me know how you get on also i found good accomodation at weekly top10 orlando the clarion universal have rooms @38.66 per night and they have tennis courts and room nintendos let me know how u get on
margaret:wave:

My humble opinion.....there a lots better deals for 35 to 45 night if that is what you are paying.......There are so many people these days using Priceline.com and getting great deals close to disney....Our son got Sheraton Lakeside, basic but nice, for 20 a night.......people are bidding 35 to 40 a for a 3 star and getting Renaissance World Gate, and other very nice 80 to 120 a night hotels.....Frankly, Days Inns in the Disney area have not been a big positive on these boards......good luck...and think about Priceline.....it is for real.....there is a site "biddingfortravel.com" that monitors Priceline and people post what they are getting for prices...it is really helpful and if you want to have some fun go this site and they will tell you step by step how to get a great deal. They are not associated at all with Priceline......Carpe Diem!!!...Grandpa Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter