• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days left on park tickets?

NurseKim

<font color=darkcoral>Hokey Pokey expert<br><font
How do I found out what I have left? Like a dingbat, I didn't write it down.
Would guest relations be able to tell me?
Thanks! :D

If you are looking to find out before you go back to Disney, you are out of luck.

When you are at WDW, you can have the tickets scanned at any Guest Relations at the parks, Guest Services at the resorts, the resort front desk, or at either of the two Guest Relations offices at DTD.

You cannot find out on the phone. TDS cannot tell you, either.

..given the points made by GoldenOldie, why do people risk buying unused days on ebay, I wonder?

Mike;)

They try and be positive and buy under the assumption that most people are actually honest. And since "unused days never expire", they feel safe. And for the most part they are going to get what they purchased.

For anyone out there looking to buy on ebay, watch out for specialty tickets, ie. media event specials and the like, those do carry expirations.

Call them, Kim. I think the sku number on the back of the ticket will allow them to tell you how many days remain.

That Alex is one little cutie!

I had the same issue. I called customer service and the answer I got was the could not do it. I sent them an email and about a month later or so, I got this really nice CM from the executive offices and she helped me out. I suppose it depends on how long you want to wait and the tone of the email.

Good luck

Originally posted by nativetxn
Call them, Kim. I think the sku number on the back of the ticket will allow them to tell you how many days remain.

That Alex is one little cutie!

they stopped doing that via phone years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter