DC Discounts-Did you notice....

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
Did you notice, That for DC for 2002, There are discounts for the Resort Hotels All Year[even spring break]!! there are no gaps,when there isn't a discount!! Of course the discount varies through the disney seasons.
Last year there just weren't as many discounts. There were even times when there weren't any DC discounts.

I wish I was going back this year!! So far, we just can't find the money.

That is great news. I am hoping to convince my husband that my daughter and I need a mother/daughter trip during Spring Break :)

I can't find were they list what DC discounts are available for the resorts. I found on the web site that there are discounts thouhout the year but you have to call to find out what they are. Is there a list somewhere that says what the discounts are for each resort and when they are available?

Make sure to check for other options on discounts. I was going to book a DC rate room at the Contemporary for Jan.-Feb. and their winter getaway price was cheaper. In fact the AP rate for this same time was only about 5.00 a night cheaper! Hadn't I gotten a knowledgeable CM (I wish I had gotten her name!!) I would have payed at least 300.00 more!!!

The 2002 Discount Rates came in the Oct. DC mailing.

One thing I missed was that for 2/14/ - 7/3 there isn't any discount for Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgound.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter