DC Magazine

grover

DIS Veteran
Does anyone here belong to DC? I joined a while back-March/02, In my info it says that a benefit is that you will receive the Disney Magazine. I have not rec'd mine yet and I know the new issue is out, has anyone rec'd theirs yet? Any idea as to when I can expect it? Should they have sent me the spring issue as well?
Thanks
Grover in Winnipeg
:D :smooth: :D

UPDATE!!
AFTER POSTING THIS I EMAILED DISNEY CLUB AND ASKED ABOUT BOTH THE SPRING AND SUMMER ISSUES.
LAST WEEK I RECEIVED MY SUMMER ISSUE AND YESTERDAY I GOT A COPY OF THE SPRING ISSUE!! GLAD I EMAILED THEM!
VANESSA

I have been a DC member for 4 years now and my magazine ALWAYS come late. I would imagine it's because I'm in Canada because I always get it about 4-5 weeks after U.S. DISers get theirs. I've actually had to e-mail DC a few times because it came so late (ex: spring issue in July) It's been a bit of a pain in the butt but I love the magazine!!

Still waiting on Summer issue....should be here by...oh August? :rolleyes:

I joined the first of March and haven't recieved any magazine. Our trip is in July- it would be nice to have it before that. If they know it will take soooo long to Canada I would appreciate being told that up front.

All that aside- it was still well worth what I saved on park hoppers to join DC.

Rooth

I just finally got mine-- I always see the magazine on newsstands before I receive it in the mail.

Anyone know if the current issue is still out on the newstands? We cancelled out Disney Club membership so we have to purchase the magazines now.

I received a Disney Club News magazine on Friday but haven't received a Disney Magazine yet either...I joined in April as well.

Lisa

I'm from the US, I just got my DC News today and haven't received my Disney Magazine yet. It always takes me a long time to get it it also. I think they mail them out in different batches.

I became a DC member in August 2001 and STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED A SINGLE ISSUE, dispite 5 phone calls to the DC 1-800 #. I'll call them again in June!:(

Palendat, I had a similar problem. My trouble was that I was getting the magazine-which turned out to be the one that I had a subscription for in the first place. So it wasn't until I got my "renewal form" that I realized that the Disney magazine from DC had never been started. (Had I got 2 copies, I'd have figured it out ;) )

Anyway, I emailed DC, got an email back immediately that they were looking at the matter, and within two weeks, I had confirmation that they were sending the missed issues out.

Everything is sorted out now (I think). Good luck!

Does anyone have the email address for the diney club . I have been a member and have not been receiving my magazine.

Hi Grover and fellow Winnipeger I have been subscribing to Disney Magazine for years and have regularly received each issue although it seems to take longer up here. I joined the DC in June 2001 and the magazines continue to arrive on time. Got the spring issue in March I think. Bruce

My Disney Magazine finally arrived!! I had to read it all at once!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

I have had several problems with getting the Magazine and each time I have had to call the Disney club...but this last time it arrived all by itself, clever little thing to find its way up here to the frozen North !!:D ( OK,OK, today its warmer and not so frozen....)

I only signed up 3 weeks ago. What are the chances that I will receive this edition?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter