Dc ?

madcoco

<font color=green>Learns something new here everyd
Just got our confirmation papers for July 1st. Can't wait.:D 3 questions:

1. I Cannot use regular sun screen.(Eucerin is the only thing next to nothing that works)Sensitive Skin and have an allergic reaction to either dye or some other ingredient.(similar to"sunpoisoning":() Since you are not allowed to bring Sunscreen,do they have anything that does not contain PABA,dyes,etc but still works on UVA,UVB?

2.Trying to talk my wife into going with us.:( There were still opening for trainer for a day and my daughter(13) wants to do this. If I change the ressie would this count as 2 changes and be charged $50 or since it is done at the same time it would count as one change? Thanks

1. They give out special "dolphin friendly" sunscreen. Don't know whether this is free of all the yucky things you mentioned, but I would suggest that (since sunscreen is VERY important in the Orlando sun) you contact them and explain your concerns.

2. Don't know the official answer on this but if you are paying the big bucks for the trainer-for-a-day program I think you'd be able to make a very good case that they should waive the $50 change fee.

I have the little suncreen bottle they gave us... here it is. Discovery Cove Solcreme 25. -Chemical Free-Non-Toxic-Hypoallergenic..

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide

Inactive Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera, Coco Butter, Rose Hip Oil, Emulsyfying Wax, Squalane, Wheat Germ Oil, Bees Wax, Vitamin I, Coflee Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance

Broad Spectrum Protection UVA UVB

there is a website www.cpskincare.com

They gave out individual bottles on our last visit In August. Being the nerd that I am, I kept the bottle!

Thanks for the replies. DC
newbie.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter