dc ??

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I want to join the disney club but am holding off for a while because our trip isn't until aug2002. My question is : If I join online now when doesn't membership last until, the day you actually join or when you receive the card?
Not to be petty but I am going until sept 3 and want to make sure the card doesn't expire while I am there.
Are there anyother advantages to joing now? Like: airline discounts, rental car, etc
The disney stores in my area all closed up so I will have to shop online(which you can usually find a discount code)
thanks for the help!!!

I joined just for the trip benefits, I think it paid for itself in that respect. We did buy 2 of our tickets thru' the DS. Couldn't buy them all because they didn't offer the 5day PHP at the store. The coupons are useful too, we are getting a good deal on the rental minivan, (the DC discount and the coupon together) $109. for 4 days- I will also use some of the coupons down there, we have RainForest Cafe and Planet Hollywood, and am planning on using the discount at Downtown Disney for a bit of shopping. (The discount for DisneyQuest also looks good.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter