DCA strategy?

Tmohar

Earning My Ears
what do you usually do or plan to do upon going into the DCA park? I know most people go to RSR, but someone had said that may not be the best thing to do?

We always grab FPs for Soarin' on our way in, then hit TSMM first. That may change with the new GOtG ... haven't been there since it opened ... but we'll probably continue to do TSMM first without FP so we can save our FPs for other things.

We always grab FPs for Soarin' on our way in, then hit TSMM first. That may change with the new GOtG ... haven't been there since it opened ... but we'll probably continue to do TSMM first without FP so we can save our FPs for other things.

That's a good plan

As long as you don't mind riding Guardians later in the day you should be ok getting a FP for Guardians if you get it before 10am.

Racer FP usually ends around 2-3pm.

So you can grab FP for Soarin first thing at opening and the return time should be 840-940am then grab FP for World of Color. Before TSMM

However, I would rather get to the park early. Get FP for Guardians first. I rather not risk missing out. Grab FP for WOC, then ride TSMM, Screamin, Funwheel, Goofy, Swings, Jellyfish, Zephyr, Grizzly, Monsters Inc., Grab FP for RSR, Bugs Land attractions, use FP for Guardians.

Wait the two hour window and Soarin will be the next FP.

ME

Last edited:

RSR FPs ran out between 12:15 and 12:30 today, BTW. Don't count on them lasting till 2:00.

Guardians was down the morning, which caused RSR to sell out faster than usual.
If that happens, get FP for RSR first

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter