DCA without GotG?

Tmohar

Earning My Ears
what would be you're route when you first get into the park if you were not planning on doing GotG?
Straight to RSR or just get a FP for it?

Depends on whether I'd be close enough to ride RSR in the first ten minutes. If yes, I'd ride. If no, I'd grab FP, then hit a Paradise Pier for TSMM and CS.

Depends on when you're getting there, whether you have EMH. If you have EMH, you can go ride RSR, then pull FP, ride Soarin and Toy Story (I don't get the enthusiasm about this ride at all, but people seem to love it!).

Keep in mind at lot of times RSR has problems first thing in the mornings and doesnt always open first thing, or at least it use to

Pull Fast Pass for RSR then do Single Rider, then TSMM, then later get FP for Soarin.

Midnightred

Because you have to wait longer for your return time on RSR than Soarin', we pull a FP for Soarin' first, then head to TSMM and ride it, CS (usually twice) and GSS before pulling RSR FPs on the way back over to Soarin'.

Keep in mind at lot of times RSR has problems first thing in the mornings and doesnt always open first thing, or at least it use to
Often, RSR CMs are roaming near the ropes on the way to Cars Land in the mornings. If I'm bound for RSR, I always ask them if it's up and running that morning, and adjust my plans if it is not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter