DCL Alaska formal night

mike314

Mouseketeer
When is formal night on Alaska itineraries? is it a known time or only announced via Personal Navigator. Thanks

My experience on both my DCL Alaska cruises is that guests are going less formal on Alaska cruises. It's a seaday, people have been out and about all day in warm clothes or may be just have to fill their suitcase with warmer clothing and rainboots ;-)

A good rule of thumb on DCL is that formal night is usually held on the first sea day, so that you can still fit in your fancy clothes… There have been some exceptions for some special cruises but that’s the general rule.
I appreciate that they do this🤣 However, I have just started bringing looser clothes for the whole trip. Seem to need them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter