DCL anniversary on 7/30/03?

Lynne

Earning My Ears
I just read on another board that the 5 year anniversary of DCL will be on July 30. Does anyone know if they are doing anything special for this? We will be on the Magic that day and would love to be a part of the celebration.

We were actually on the the Maiden Voyage on this date back in '98!!! Let me tell you that DCL has come a long way since then. There were no evening activities, no cruise director, no cruise staff, no bingo, plus a bunch of things went wrong on that cruise.....needless to say we still enjoyed it as we just came off our 8th DCL cruise!!!

They should have an anniversary cruise and invite all the maiden voyage guests!!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter