DCL Buses from MCO to Port

Verandah Man

I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
My family will be taking the DCL bus from MCO to the port. Can someone tell me when they start running the buses in the morning, and how often they run. Our flight is due in between 9-9:30 on the Saturday morning of our cruise.

Thanks!!!

The last 2 times we have taken the bus from MCO to the ship, the first bus takes off around 10:00 to 10:30 and the 2nd one is right after it.
Get down to the DCL booth as soon as you can, and get checked in, then go and wait for the bus by the stop, so you can be on the first bus, sure makes it nice getting to the port first, no long lines. Also when on the bus, try for the driver side of the bus, you get a better shot of seeing the ship out to the left.

Big John aka HRCCrazy:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter