DCL Transfers ~ Just one way ?

Minnee

DIS Veteran<br><font color=maroon>NOT a copycat! ;
We're renting a car at the airport, and staying at the Radisson a couple days before our cruise. We haven't figured out how to get back to the airport after the cruise yet. Last time we used Happy Limo both ways. This time I called them and Tiffany for prices one way, and it's pretty pricey ! Can we do the DCL bus just to the airport, and does anyone know how much it cost ? ( We're 5 ~ 2 adults & 3DD's). We don't have that much time to kill, our flight leaves at 12:30.
Thank you for any suggestions !

Yes, you can take the DCL bus just from the port to the airport. Those transfers are currently $25 per person.

Check into one-way Avis rental. The Radisson is the pick-up spot and they provide a shuttle from the port to the hotel. Our rate for intermediate was approx. $50.

In fact we are using Avis for 4 different one-way rentals on our upcoming trip to WDW and then the cruise. Every time the rate beat the shuttle services except for MCO to WDW where will will be using Tiffany.
1. my home to airport - $40
2. WDW to port - $55
3. port to MCO - $50
4. airport to my home - $35

In February we did just what Michelle suggested and took the Disney bus back to the airport. Just go to guest services and they will add it to the room charge and add a sticker to you key to the world card. Really simple especially since we were able to check our bags at the port.

Thank you for all the info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter