Dc's VMK sale!!

Ok, Thanks :)
Well, I just crashed, so please give me a few minutes to log back into vmk and head to my room to load kiosk for you.
Just search by my title. Same as it is here. Thanks much!

Ok, Thanks :)
Well, I just crashed, so please give me a few minutes to log back into vmk and head to my room to load kiosk for you.
Just search by my title. Same as it is here. Thanks much!

np ill keep searching for u.. so far no room, remember to open it lol some times people forget thanks..

Thanks for a fast and easy trade!
Thank-you for your patience on the wait on me also.
I might be back in the near future for some more of your items ;)
Have a good night.
Astro :goodvibes

i edited the qoute, also u never said how many of each furnish. if its 1 each..

64k total no red hat,
so 60k for 1 of ech items no red hat.
110k with red hat and 1 of each other item

i did put (1) next to some of them but beside that i would like the sorcerer hat only problem is right now i am a little short because i have trades going to happen with my credits temporarily i have 8,000 credits extra so i would have to get a little bit more credits

i did put (1) next to some of them but beside that i would like the sorcerer hat only problem is right now i am a little short because i have trades going to happen with my credits temporarily i have 8,000 credits extra so i would have to get a little bit more credits

yea u didnt put 1 next to furnish thats all sorry. yea sorcerer is 10k u could make it 8k and 4 orange crates

ill offer 15 orange crates for your graveyard tree and toon town fireplace

Aloha I can offer

16K for the 2 snowman magics
4k for the narnia pin

total- 20K

If you accept would you mind it in a spree? My quest kiosk is being used at the moment.

ill offer 15 orange crates for your graveyard tree and toon town fireplace
for 1 of each? if so sure.. whats ur vmk title ill search for u im on now just need to get the 2 items

Aloha I can offer

16K for the 2 snowman magics
4k for the narnia pin

total- 20K

If you accept would you mind it in a spree? My quest kiosk is being used at the moment.
i would say yes if, it was pure credits but a spree be 22k, not much i need right now but i can make a list of items i would like..

3 orange crates (1500c) for black mansion top? I might be able to throw in some credits also.

for 1 of each? if so sure.. whats ur vmk title ill search for u im on now just need to get the 2 items

i would say yes if, it was pure credits but a spree be 22k, not much i need right now but i can make a list of items i would like..

Aloha after logging on vmk last night I realized I was a little low on credits to offer the credits thru kiosk :sad2: However I have a pending trade for a 20K spree on another site. I have not sent him the list of what I need so if you are interested I can give him the list of what you need and get the items for you. I will also bump the offer to 22k since its a spree. I 100% understand if you would nor like to trade since it may take a day or two to get the items and its through a spree.

Edit-If you would like a can do 8k thru kiosk and the rest in a spree?

Aloha after logging on vmk last night I realized I was a little low on credits to offer the credits thru kiosk :sad2: However I have a pending trade for a 20K spree on another site. I have not sent him the list of what I need so if you are interested I can give him the list of what you need and get the items for you. I will also bump the offer to 22k since its a spree. I 100% understand if you would nor like to trade since it may take a day or two to get the items and its through a spree.

Edit-If you would like a can do 8k thru kiosk and the rest in a spree?
if it is going to be a spree id like to wait till friday to see what is new. so might work out for both of us

8K for Everest 1/5 and 2/5 pins.
y dont u buy or say wat u want all at once get bulk discount lol
sure we willa hve to try to meet again some time lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter