DDC XIII - Zerphonics spoken here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Don's link on the first post of this page. We did not behave well and the thread was deleted.

Oops! I guess we should be thankful that we still have a home!

Remember guys, this is a family board. If you wouldn't want to show your daughter or wife, then it doesn't belong here!

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

mmmmm It smells like Thanksgiving in here!!! I tried to see who was able to post last and it was gone!!! Did youi guys blow it up for real last night???:rotfl2:

No. There was too much inappropriate material & it was deleted. And you'll notice that our post counts have dropped accordingly as well. Norm was up to 3K

wow I almost missed a whole thread. Glad I got in early on this one
Happy Thanksgiving all

Parade. Yes.
27 minutes to game time. Yes.
Food on the table. Yes.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

No. There was too much inappropriate material & it was deleted. And you'll notice that our post counts have dropped accordingly as well. Norm was up to 3K

Oh I had not noticed that my post count was lowered....Man...what got posted to make the Principal call us to the office?? I must have missed it all!:rotfl2:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!

Dinner is nealry ready and In Laws are here :eek:....Have a safe and happy Day everyone and be Thankful for all your blessings in life!

Happy Thanksgiving in case you did not see my previous wishes on the thread that shall not be named.

Friend lands in about two hours. The turkey goes in at 1:00. Usually by now I am feasting (well except last year). By the time I am driving to the airport, normally I would be comatose. Beautiful day today down here. Not a cloud in the sky, temps in the 70's with no humidity.

Wonder what my post count is now.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, even if it's a month late:lmao:

Work continues to be a challenge as we build to Christmas. Last night I barely squeezed all the skids into the warehouse:scared1:, and it's still November. I hate to say this, but we really need some snow to get sales into a kick-drive. On the plus side, THREE separate shoplifters got caught, a one-day record for our store:lmao: 'Tis the season.

The weekend surprise "party" at Great Wolf Lodge went very well, she had no clue. We drove for a bit using backroads to make our way to Niagara Falls, and when Amelia figured we were going to Niagara, we went to Clifton Hill and made a "day" of it (check-in was not till 3 anyways), she was happy with this surprise, but I asked to head to the whirlpool, and we suddenly turned to the lodge on the way she *FREAKED*, it worked out so well. I had hidden the overnight bag in the van the night before, so not to give it away. The girls had a blast. :thumbsup2

Girls at the falls:

100_4108.jpg

Amelia loved the rope net/ float bridge, kept redoing it
100_4199.jpg

Remember "Snakes on a Plane"? Here is "Brats on a Snake":rotfl2:
100_4195.jpg

On that note, let's see what tonight's shift brings

i think i should make a speach. im honored to be the first dad to have a thread named after him. :worship: i see its catching on by other posts from other dads. (most with a lot higher education then myself i may add):lmao: glad to be a part of this bunch of guys.ive met alot of you and look forward hopefully in meeting more. we all rib each other and i know its all in good fun. so remember, stop hitting the cap button, spel it like it sownds!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for bringing laughter and smiles to our lives Dave :thumbsup2

Oh I had not noticed that my post count was lowered....Man...what got posted to make the Principal call us to the office?? I must have missed it all!:rotfl2:

Pictures, referencing the 'white meat' most of us are eating today. When I left last night, they were R rated, not X rated, but probably above the rating level we should be using on these boards.

Checking in :cool1:

Happy Thanksgiving Dave.

Happy Late Thanksgiving! Geez, ours was almost two months ago now! Get with the times! :) princess:

Enjoy the day, Dads!

Pictures, referencing the 'white meat' most of us are eating today. When I left last night, they were R rated, not X rated, but probably above the rating level we should be using on these boards.

Happy Thanksgiving Dave.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Norm :thumbsup2

I am an offender as well...

We will behave more appropriately.

I apologize for my contribution.

Here's a thought - what if we let the thread run it's course, and not race to the end?

Any takers...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter