DDC XIX - Squirrel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought about jumping in on the action, but there's no way I can come closeon post count here.

Mickey and Minnie will be there for the ribbon cutting...

I am thinking of inviting them back to my place for a BBQ at "Chef Brian's"...

I could charge them like $40 a plate.

If they want to stay over, I could get $250 for a room for the night, maybe $300 for a preferred view.

I am thinking of inviting them back to my place for a BBQ at "Chef Brian's"...

I could charge them like $40 a plate.

If they want to stay over, I could get $250 for a room for the night, maybe $300 for a preferred view.

Turn around is fair play Mousie!

Then again, the only attraction I have is Splash Mountain.. that's in my bathroom, and to be honest, it's just an accident.

Now that there's funny... I don't care who you are.

larry-the-cable-guy1.jpg

And Norm... WHO CARES if Superman came before Lex Luther... He was sent here because is planet was exploding.

We only know of Superman, because Lex Luther was evil, and forced Clark Kent to don the tights.

And Norm... WHO CARES if Superman came before Lex Luther... He was sent here because is planet was exploding.

We only know of Superman, because Lex Luther was evil, and forced Clark Kent to don the tights.

And yes, I am superman and Scott is Lex Luther.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter