DDC XVI - Here because Fed allows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I started a little bit of artistic stuff, trying my hand at watercolors. I've never really painted before (except for rooms & exteriors), but really enjoyed it.

This was one of my inspirations.

2010-0605-0146-1.jpg

And here was the work. Not great, but I enjoyed doing it.

WildernessLodge_SilverSpringsCreek_April2011.jpg

Here goes nothin'.

Swissdog2010

Here’s what that should have looked like…

Never mind… you figured it out….

IMG00049-20120206-0851.jpg

Here’s the code - replace the “{“ at the beginning with “[“

{IMG]http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q577/Swissdog2010/IMG00049-20120206-0851.jpg[/IMG]

basically you surround the URL with

I also did Spaceship Earth. That one was fun.

I have a whole stack of inspirational photos that I've sketched out, just waiting for some time & attention to paint.

I would love to have one of these too...

2011-0122-00166.jpg

I VERY excited though, for the next time I head west... since last week they announced Earl of Sandwich will be opening at DTD out at Disneyland too! :yay:

Wouldn’t we all…

:rotfl2:

I'm ready... let's go!

I can work from anywhere... all I need is my phone and an internet connection. I've been telling my wife it's time to head south. She doesn't believe me, but I'm serious. I'm ready to get in the car and go for a while.

Wed-Sat with just me & my 4 yr. old (and Mother-in-law. Story time later).

I'm thinking Wednesday at the Coronado Springs pool, with Dinner & dancing at Port Orleans - Riverside with Bob Jackson.

EMH at MK on Thursday, With dinner.... somewhere:confused3?

Friday, MAYBE Blizzard Beach, MAYBE Monorail Touring and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Then dinner at Captain Cooks, with Poly beachfront fireworks.

What do you all think? It seems light, but solid enough, if it's warm enough to swim.

(I'm going for a REAL vacation in June, so nothing need be rushed).

I'm sure I've posted this before, in some thread back yonder...

but here is the model of the insides of Space Mountain at Disneyland. You can actually follow the track from start to finish all the way around. It's pretty cool.

2008-0519-105.jpg

Wed-Sat with just me & my 4 yr. old (and Mother-in-law. Story time later).

I'm thinking Wednesday at the Coronado Springs pool, with Dinner & dancing at Port Orleans - Riverside with Bob Jackson.

EMH at MK on Thursday, With dinner.... somewhere:confused3?

Friday, MAYBE Blizzard Beach, MAYBE Monorail Touring and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Then dinner at Captain Cooks, with Poly beachfront fireworks.

What do you all think? It seems light, but solid enough, if it's warm enough to swim.

(I'm going for a REAL vacation in June, so nothing need be rushed).

Sounds like fun to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter