DDC XVII - Leap year edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8216640x480.jpg

Last weekend DD and I watched the new Winnie the Pooh film that was in theaters last summer. It was pretty cute. I wasn't so sure about it last summer, and so never saw it. But then the DVD was given to me by some folks I work with at the house of mouse, and we finally watched it. Have you all seen it?

Last weekend DD and I watched the new Winnie the Pooh film that was in theaters last summer. It was pretty cute. I wasn't so sure about it last summer, and so never saw it. But then the DVD was given to me by some folks I work with at the house of mouse, and we finally watched it. Have you all seen it?

Yes we have, and I thought it was VERY well done!

It was pretty good. The scene with Owl in the hole is hilarious.

No Flash Photography.... ;)

IMG_8224640x480.jpg

That's so cool. I've always seen the Mickey Nutcracker on the mantle, and the stuffed Mickey on the floor, but I'd never seen the other Mickey head by grandpa's foot before. It looks like a plate. I wonder what it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter